Welcome to PatsFans.com

Clean This Problem Up

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

The hell with Afghanistan, the hell with Iraq, the hell with the whole middle east and their murdering savages, bring the troops home and put them out on our own city streets, get rid of these "killing bastards".

How many good decent law abiding people have to live in these neighborhoods that are overun with these Gang Banging Animals, where are the liberal do-gooders, where is the rage and hate that is shown for The Tea Party's, why don't the people living in these neighborhoods rise up and organize a "Coffee Party" to rid their streets of the Gang Banging Killer, why in this day and age are Gangs Tolerated, wipe them out, KILL THEM, they are of no use to society...........:confused:
    ‘Tense’ situation on streets - BostonHerald.com

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Read some of the Comments from the public
    (warning if you are a slobbering do-gooder you won't like them)

Mayhem In Midtown Manhattan
    4 People Shot, Dozens Arrested Monday In Mile-Long Stretch Of Manhattan Near Times Square
    Dozens Arrested After Midtown Mayhem - wcbstv.com

3. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Iamgine if you had a son or daughter was about to be deployed to defend this piece of shyt:

Obama and Karzai, still at odds - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

Over the weekend, Karzai again accused NATO and its allies (which include the United States) of interfering in last year's Afghan elections and again drew a rebuke from the Obama administration.

"The remarks are genuinely troubling," said White House spokesman Robert Gibbs this morning, adding that they are "obviously not true."

A member of the Afghan Parliament told The New York Times that Karzai stepped up his anti-Western rhetoric in a private meeting this week and quoted Karzai as saying, "If you and the international community pressure me more, I swear that I am going to join the Taliban."

4. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +671 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

The biggest problem is that Karzai simply was never the right man to lead Afghanistan into its post-Taliban limelight. That man was assassinated on September 9, 2001, and the second-best man was assassinated on October 26, 2001. There was no one else left to do it, so the Afghans took who was left. The recent surge has been controversial in Afghanistan and Karzai believes that the only way to keep fringe members of the Afghan government in line is to shoot barbs at the United States, the Central Asian whipping boy.

There are no indications that this could be true. It is simply a report from an Afghan MP. If you think the US has problems with partisan politics, Afghanistan is a certifiable catastrophe and it is certainly not beyond the pale to doubt the authenticity of this MPs claims. Even if he said it, it is gamesmanship. He will never join the Taliban. They killed his father.

5. PatsWSB47

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Well join the Taliban or not he's not acting like an ally and yeah, obvioulsly not the right man but we still have since stepped it up and have put many more of our own people over there risking and losing their lives....all for a guy that owes every breath he takes to the United States and some of our allies.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

It's all on The Democrats Messiah now, the dead troops blood are now on Barack Hussein Obama's hands.

7. Nikolai

Ratings:
    +671 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Well, he may benefit from our efforts, but we're not stepping it up for Karzai, I can tell you that. Central Asian security goes far beyond Karzai.

8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

There's got to be a special place in hell for people who take such obvious pleasure in assigning any one individual blame for the blood of others.

How is it that no Independent on this board, especially the independents who insist, over and over again, that there is plenty of blame to go around whenever someone supposedly attacks the conservative point of view, who is willing to call you out on your extremist views and your repeatedly inflamatory, inciteful and hate-filled rhetoric?

9. PatsWSB47

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I'll second that and apologize for weighing in just now.

Harry, it may be argued that this new offensive in Afghanistan may be viewed as Obama's attempt to right a failed Bush policy but it it's more than a stretch at this point to lay the situatin at his feet. Republicans were behind this as much if not more than democrats and even wanted more troops than Obama did.

10. Nikolai

Ratings:
    +671 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Well, I'm not sure if this is aimed at me, but here goes. I don't really waste my time with obviously inflammatory and silly rhetoric, and I'm not sure why you should worry about it either. I think that if people stopped replying to silly statements on this forum, the number of posts might decrease, but there would be an increase in quality.

I find it more useful to ignore it and discuss the matter at hand.

My two kopecks

11. Nikolai

Ratings:
    +671 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Indeed. Anyone who is well versed in COIN doctrine understands the need for troop increase if one wants to win the conflict; at least in the military sense.

12. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +559 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was referring to no one but Harry.

It irritates me, whether it should or not, that the moment anyone posts anything at all with even a slightly liberal slant they get slammed and told to "quit being all hateful" and to "Stop being partisan" and yet this kind of inflamatory **** is posted daily without one word being said about it.

13. Nikolai

Ratings:
    +671 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

No worries. :)

I take the silence to be tacit admission that it's silly to the point of not being worth addressing (like so many of NEP's threads), but perhaps I am projecting my own thoughts there.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

If I'm headed to hell all the Bush Haters are going with me....They were far worse than me...

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

It's aimed at me...........

16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

It may sound like jibberish from our resident flame thrower, but it is based on truth. It doesn't matter who is in power, or was in power, or will be in power. It doesn't matter what rationale you come up with for our continued presence in the Middle East. It doesn't even matter if you're a soldier in country fighting the Taliban every day who thinks you're doing good for the people of "Afghanistan".

Our presence in the Middle East is wrong. It has nothing to do with the "defense of the United States". Our armies do not belong there because there is no real state of Afghanistan to be saved, is there? That's the 300 pound gorilla sitting in the room and everyone knows it. We have been there for more than eight years and we still have less control than the "Taliban" -or whatever you want to call them- ever did after the Soviets got out (wisely!). We're just the latest superpower to occupy the area to keep the flow of oil coming through.

I'll give you that the Taliban was bad. I'm no fan of them, but it is not up to US to do anything about anything that happens there. It's an historically proven death trap that only the most arrogant governments would try to defy. Fakrissakes, the Soviets (speaking of kopecks) went in there for the same reasons we did (national security, right?) and we worked with the same SsOBs that we're fighting now just to show the Soviets we wanted them out. And now, thanks to us and our allies, the heroin trade is taking off and now H is cheaper and more plentiful than ever in the US and UK. There is no more stability there than before we invaded.

COIN doctrine understanding does not explain our purpose in the ME and West Asia. It's a bandaid on a shotgun wound and it can only work temporarily. As long as we use terms like that, we risk falling into the same hole we did in Nam. Obama's simply carrying out the Bush policies of securing footholds to ensure the continued delivery of oil to consumers. We're supporting our corporations and the "American way of life".

17. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Exactly.
    10chas

18. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +559 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Nice post, Wistah. Well thought-out and informative.

I try to stay out of the "war" threads because it's not something I know enough about to speak intelligently of - but I do read them hoping to find something which I can understand and mull over.

I don't often find anything - but I did today and I thank you for it.

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Democrats are supposedly the "anti war party" the democrats are in complete control of the country now, the democrats screamed, whailed, sobbed and threw blood all over city hall when Bush was running these wars and yelling "stop the wars" well now they are OBAMA'S WARS why the hell are we still fighting them---------Obama Has The Power To Stop The Killing Of American Troops why doesn't he do it.

20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

You'd be right in there if Bush was running the wars............:rocker: