PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Clayton: QB Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he really defines what the arrow means which makes it tougher (for some it makes it easier) to judge how accurate it is.

But I am confused how Manning, who has had so much success for so many years and is now 34 has an arrow pointing up. Really, he's going to be significantly better this year? Hmmm.

What's really dumb about this list is that he has 33 QB listed, but *14* of them are in the "elite" category.

He should have stopped at 6 or 7.

I think Brady thus far has had the better career but I think after last season Brees and Manning deserved to be ranked ahead of him currently. Hopefully that changes this season though. I really wonder how he could call 14 QBs elite. IMO its a 5 man list. Manning Brees Brady Favre and Roethlisberger.

now I'm gettin' scared....OK...let me figure this out

Mey Blo! = Hey Bro!

borg = dork is borg?

captain blown = Captain Stone

condom84 is Condon 84

and Douche Awry = Deus Irae?

I'm actually afraid what you're gonna call me...

no car?...Joe Cur?...Dope-ker?...the thing that wouldn't leave?:scared:

The arrow is pointing up for manning, yeah in the direction of throwing more INT's which of course aren't his fault. Brady should be #1 hes accomplished more than Manning, but of course the national media worship of Payton continues.

Last edited:
So let's see

In Super Bowl XLIV, Drew Brees was the superior QB as he was during the regular season yet Manning is #1? When the chips were down the #3 guy was brilliant and the #1 guy choked like a chicken.

Beam me up, Boom!!!!!!

Add in the "flat" commentary and we shouldn't laugh at Clayton and ESPN?

If this was a serious list, Brees should be #1 since he has been the best QB over the past two years and won a Super Bowl against an "elite" QB.

The reality is ESPN isn't even above Mey Blo!, borg=dork, captain blown, or condom 84. Frankly, this is below the Douche Awry.

Ugh... your original points were good enough. I agreed with them. But you went ahead and ruined it with childish name-calling.

Son, I am disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye