PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Clayton:How vulnerable is Tom Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if the giants don't get to him, they don't have a chance

I couldn't help by laugh at the Preseason line....now talk about stupid.

This is really a no question, question.

I just don't understand how the Giants defense is so vaunted. How they are going to get so much pressure on Brady. From all the "pundits", you would think they were playing the mid 80's Giants defense. I feel like Lawrence Taylor, in his prime, is going to be suiting up.

The Giants defense has only registered 48 sacks, the Pats defense has registetred 40 (that's 1/2 sack/game less), the Giants are ranked 27th in yards allowed, and they give up 25 points a game, compared to the Pats 21 points/game.

Am I missing something? Are these teams not basically even?

Throw out all the stats. This is 1 game.. the stats are based on the whole regular season which to me isn't even valid for this game. The Pats for the most part had better stats but they had different schedules so another reason to throw out the stats. Strength VS Strenth Both of these teams present match up problems for each other.. lets hope the Giants make a couple of big time mistakes and we cake walk through the second half. I don't feel like pacing and biting my nails the whole game like I did last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back