PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Clayton earlier re: Archuleta to Redskins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
There were a few players - Randle El, Archuleta and someone else - who were being picked up and flown around the country on Snyder's private jet. I was most disappointed to hear about Archuleta, but I'm not surprised. There's no way we'll overpay for him in a contest with Daniel Snyder. The Redskins will still $uck.

Meanwhile, the Patriots lie in wait with lots of cap-room and canny people to take advantage of it. Patience...

hmm.. To make room for a lot of these NEW FREE AGENTS teams are getting, will this trigger players to be released? AND @ that point the pats make a move on them (ie E. Moulds?)

patsox23 said:
There were a few players - Randle El, Archuleta and someone else - who were being picked up and flown around the country on Snyder's private jet. I was most disappointed to hear about Archuleta, but I'm not surprised. There's no way we'll overpay for him in a contest with Daniel Snyder. The Redskins will still $uck.

Meanwhile, the Patriots lie in wait with lots of cap-room and canny people to take advantage of it. Patience...

Archuleta is injured quite often.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
Archuleta is injured quite often.

Not interested in Archuletta, anyway. He's a one trick pony, and usually we call that job "Linebacker". Not a fit for our scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes