PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classybowl 2008: Unofficial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norv and Tony have an agreement about who gets the chance to knock off the Pats. Alternating turns...SD has next shot.

Will the NFL decide that Red Carpet should be the turf that these Gods play on? Anything else would be an insult.

Uh, we have beaten the Colts the last 3 games straight.

all in the regular season, I think the last time we met in the playoffs was 1995 when a guy by the name of Zack Crocket ran all over the Chargers. None of those games will mean anything come next sunday though, we will have our starters playing instead of the JV, so it should be a different game.

He's actually very close to being done. The injury he has historically has resulted in players losing 12-18 mos (NFL source*). Never mind a 35 year old wide receiver who lives off his speed...stick a fork in him.:cool:

It was just a deep knee bruise, players lose 12-18 months for that? Hell nobody has been straight on the injury so its hard telling whats really wrong with him. But I would have thought they would put him on the IR so they could replace him on the roster, so I think he will play, but not sure how much of an impact he will make though..

It was just a deep knee bruise, players lose 12-18 months for that? Hell nobody has been straight on the injury so its hard telling whats really wrong with him. But I would have thought they would put him on the IR so they could replace him on the roster, so I think he will play, but not sure how much of an impact he will make though..

My fantasy football site said that he actually had his knee scoped back when the injury first happened. I know it sounds like a rumor, but they have been pretty much right on all year about things. They called LJ having a broken foot before the Chiefs admitted it, they called DJ Hackett both times, they pegged Kevin Jones' return...I could go on and on. They seem to have different/better sources than most "regular" media.

I do hope he's ok. He's a terrific player, and I don't want there to be any excuses if we play the Colts again. :D

My fantasy football site said that he actually had his knee scoped back when the injury first happened. I know it sounds like a rumor, but they have been pretty much right on all year about things. They called LJ having a broken foot before the Chiefs admitted it, they called DJ Hackett both times, they pegged Kevin Jones' return...I could go on and on. They seem to have different/better sources than most "regular" media.

I do hope he's ok. He's a terrific player, and I don't want there to be any excuses if we play the Colts again. :D

You won't hear any excuses from me if Harrison don't play if we have a rematch. (and if the Colts lose) When they did the scope did they find anything? They have been teasing us for weeks by saying "Harrison might play next game" is been going on for the last 5-6 games.

Last edited:
I could care less who wins in this game, its like watching Fernando Vargas vs. Ricardo Mayorga, both untolerable azzholes, I just hope someone gets knocked the fahk out.

I will watch the game with my friends and family gathered around the TV set screaming "Hit Em!!!" regardless who is on the field. Hows that for class?

mann3.png

Horse Headed Giraffe Neck

VS.

"San Diego, which in German means whale’s vagina."

Burgandy.jpeg

Last edited:
Tomlinson, Rivers, Dungy, Merriman, Manning.... I don't know how it could get any more classy than that.
QUOTE]

britney spears sings national anthem?

You're homered up to keep believing in the whole IR theory. Better to have him on the roster so to speak as a smoke screen then put him on IR as there is no good replacements anyway. I too heard his knee was scoped immediately following the injury. I think we have seen the last of MH. Wayne and Gonzales are your boys know. Prove me wrong but if I am right come back here and say so.

Here was my pic for Class Bowl I I'll have to make up a new one for the rematch.

ClassBowl1.png

Absolutely sensational thread title :D

You're homered up to keep believing in the whole IR theory. Better to have him on the roster so to speak as a smoke screen then put him on IR as there is no good replacements anyway. I too heard his knee was scoped immediately following the injury. I think we have seen the last of MH. Wayne and Gonzales are your boys know. Prove me wrong but if I am right come back here and say so.

I wouldn't put it past the Colts to hide him as a super-secret playoff weapon. Hopefully the Chargers will make a game out of it so we'll know for sure before the NE game.

I wouldn't put it past the Colts to hide him as a super-secret playoff weapon. Hopefully the Chargers will make a game out of it so we'll know for sure before the NE game.

BLASPHEMY!!! The Colts would never do such a thing! They are all about honesty and integrity! How dare you accuse them of such a thing!

C'mon, 685. Are you saying that St. Tony would be less-than-honest about an injury? BB-like shaningans?

The Epitome of Class, that is the Chargers, will be lucky to keep it close to the Anointed Ones. Unless Merriman just goes into total roid-rage and wreaks havoc.

Last edited:
I think Marv just got upgraded to 'classyful'. He'll be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes