PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classy Cowboys fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're from Texas, what would you expect? They're just not smart people. Most of them can barely type.

Last edited:
This was my favorite, a refreshing look on cheating in the NFL:

this was a STRATIGIC lose by OUR BOYS....Even if the PATS cheated every game of the year AND CONTINUE TO DO SO AS A CRIMINAL MINDED PERSON WOULD DO... CONTACT ME IF REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT A CRIMINALLY INTENT PERSON would do.. THE NFL gives Offenders of High Crimes SO MANY CHANCES to REDEEM thereselves and yet is regular society ready to forgive ME for my crimes? I can't even get a job at McDonalds AND I CAN BEAT ALL THE NEW ENGLAND SAFETIES....BUT SOCIETY LOOKS AT MY BACKGROUND BEFORE I ACTUALLY BECOME A PLAYER!!!

:eek:

Here's another good one... though generally I think Cowboys fans are pretty good sports - there's a few sour grapes here ... fun to read anyway

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=112#s=112&f=1786&t=1220482&p=1

Like the notion that the Patriots were running up the score... apparently with the help of Tony Romo who threw the INT.

You know fans like that just don't seem to get it... you don't like other teams celebrating on your field or scoring touchdowns?

Then here's some advice for ignorant football fans: DON'T LET THEM SCORE & DON'T LET THEM WIN!

Is that simple enough?

Last edited:
They are the worst fans in the NFL. I live here in New Orleans and sat in the dome about 6 years ago watching the Saints play against them. Me and my brother in law were right beside a group of them. They were cleaning the Saints clock in the first half of the game. These people didn't shut up, constantly cursing at us. The second half the Saints turn it around and go ahead, they disappeared. They didn't want to get it back.

Another story about Cowboy fans. My brother in law took my nephew to Texas Stadium to see the Saints last year for his 10th birthday. The Saints killed the Cowboys. At the end of the game, my nephew had a cowboy fan spit on him because he had a Saints jersey on. These people are scum.

A bunch of inbred rednecks post garbage online? What are the odds?

The Patriot fans on that site are just as bad. Why would they go on the opponent's site just to talk smack. There is such a thing as Patriot trolls.

Have you ever been to Texas? Me Bush is from there.
They are very ARROGANT.
The Skins fans are ok but the Cowgirls are like the Jesters fans.

Living in Texas, I can say firmly that Cowboys fans tend to be awful. I've yet to meet one amongst the many here that actually know the first thing beyond "Tony Romo and TO, baby!" They talk tons of smack, go into their shells when their team is getting beaten down, and leave real early, before anyone can say anything to them about their team. And they are fairweather as all hell. I hate making that accusation, but it's true... you don't hear crap about the cowpokes unless they're winning, and they don't even care unless they think the team can make the Superbowl. It's really sad.

You know who irritates me? Brady. This guy plays an average game and he still goes home to bang a supermodel.

- From dallascowboyscentral.com

Most of the fans there seem pretty with it, though. Their good post-to-trash talk ratio seems high...

Cmon guys, this should be the normal way now.

Other fans come in and said their team will beat us and show how overrated we are...

Game time.. we beat them

After game time.. other fans say we didnt beat them because we 1) cheated 2)questionables calls 3)they beat themself. Then they find something ANYTHING to call our team classless etc etc..

Yawn...I'm getting tired of this.. isnt there something more original?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back