PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classless: Bills Beat Writer Wishes Injury To Pats Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
F all these mediots run it up on everyone. May as well since apparently running the ball 9/10 times for a quarter and a half is being a prick. Or the colts game where we passed once when it became a blowout to convert a 3rd and long. Hang 70 on these clowns

Here's the direct link to the comment. By the way the writer is already getting blasted by neutral observers.

Apparently he believes a team should just run the ball on every single play once they get a lead? Maybe he just had way too much egg nog on thanksgiving, who knows.

Twitter/Sal Maiorana

Belichick is such a prick. Run the damn ball, kill clock n get the hell out of town. If guys get hurt, I'll smile. Sorry. No need to pass

Last edited:
Chris Collingsworth pointed out last night how the first thing Kyle Arrington did after he laid that huge hit on the the Jets WR (Gates?) was check to see if he was ok. And that's the way it should be...play hard, hit harder, and do your job as well as you possibly can. But even if there is bad blood between the teams, you're not aiming to hurt the other players.

Fans/writers/ect are always talking about wanting to see someone on another team hurt. At the end of the day, shouldn't we all take a page from the players and not hope these guys take food off of each others plates by aiming to injure?

@salmaiorana is such a prick. If he has a stroke that prevents him from ever writing again and losing his livelihood, I'll smile. Sorry

We scored 35 points in a quarter.

Anything can happen.

It's not over till it's over.

Nothing more to be said other than what a wanker.

A professionnal writer wrote this tweet? Wow.

Last edited:
Just a supporter of another team unable to deal with his team's inferiority to the Pats.

Haters gonna hate.

a "professional' writer in Barfalo...which is the equivalent of a chimpanzee with an ice pick stuck in its' forebrain

Just a supporter of another team unable to deal with his team's inferiority to the Pats.

Haters gonna hate.

He wishes he was covering Buffalo in the early 90s. Except in the bowls ofcourse. Anyway I'm with bb on this one. I remember that Bills-Oilers game vividly. One of the best non Patriot games I've ever seen. If you ever think your team is out of the game just think back to this game.

If the game was over why was Sanchez, Cromartie, Mangold, ect. still in the game? Goes both ways.

I am sure he is just upset his team will be in Toronto in a few years and he will need to find a new team to follow or move to Canada. Either way, win - win for us!

Just for a little context.....He tweeted it with 10 minutes to go in the third.

What a douche, I was compelled to be a smart azz and reply..

@salmaiorana You'll smile when players get hurt and you think Belichick is the prick? lol, look in the mirror.

Hes even a bigger douche than I thought, what a freakin moron!

that's close, cmass...actually, if you drop the a and i after the M and the a at the end of Maiorana you have MORAN....

Chris Collingsworth pointed out last night how the first thing Kyle Arrington did after he laid that huge hit on the the Jets WR (Gates?) was check to see if he was ok. And that's the way it should be...play hard, hit harder, and do your job as well as you possibly can. But even if there is bad blood between the teams, you're not aiming to hurt the other players.

Fans/writers/ect are always talking about wanting to see someone on another team hurt. At the end of the day, shouldn't we all take a page from the players and not hope these guys take food off of each others plates by aiming to injure?

And what did Landry do when he hit Edelman with his helmet? Acted like a punk and like his play meant anything in the game, especially after Ed's burned him so bad in the 1st half.

Read his last tweet.
I read it and he didn't wish injury on any players. What he said was he'd smile if an injury happened during the garbage time run-up of the score.

I think the word "if" means what the dictionary says it means. It doesn't mean "wish".

@salmaiorana is such a prick. If he has a stroke that prevents him from ever writing again and losing his livelihood, I'll smile. Sorry

Don't lower yourself to his standards, your better then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes