PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classic Joe Beningo Rant video on the jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy rocks!

That's great.

"I hate them, I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM!"

This guy rocks!

his rants during herm edwards days were priceless .sadly they arent available on audio anywhere

I can't wait to hear him next week if Miami come is and beats the JESTS. Seriously now, after all the hype about Chad "noodles" Pennington having to go, and the great God Favre coming in to save the day, how ironic would it be for the young gun to knock off the JESTS? Heh. I mean, it would KILL me because it likely means we're outta the playoffs, but the media meltdown in NY/NJ would be amazing. Like watching Chernobyl in print. Heh...

Hilarious, and very accurate. He starts out with Mangina, and I would love to see that rat get dumped to the curb as he deserves.

"Go have another hamburger!" :D

LOL! Both clips are hilarious. It is fun listening to Jets Nation finding out what we Pats fans already knew. Mangini is nothing more than a great position coach. He was a mediocre Defensive Coordinator for the Pats. He is a mediocre Head Coach for the Jets.

Jets fans dubbed him the next Belichick. He is more like Herm Edwards than he has ever been like Belichick.

What I didn't realize and cannot fathom until I heard these clips is that the Jets have seven Pro Bowlers. Who?!? I know Favre got an undeserved bid. I assume Jenkins and Pace (Jenkins deserve the bid, Pace had a good start and has disapeared). I assume Faneca on reputation. Their o-line has been overrated all year so possibly Ferguson and Mangold?

joe beningo is actually a good friend of BB and has him on sometimes on their station. Even bb talks pretty good with him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back