PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Class Act by Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything I've ever read about the guy is that hes a really cool fella. The type of dude that in highschool would have hung out with the nerds while wearing his letterman jacket, and helped the nerd get a girl for prom.

Everything I've ever read about the guy is that hes a really cool fella. The type of dude that in highschool would have hung out with the nerds while wearing his letterman jacket, and helped the nerd get a girl for prom.

Maybe...he IS one of the nerds!

Seriously though, cool gesture and I agree, Wilson seems like a class act, absolutely no animosity toward him--as long as the Pats score 1 more point than his team whenever they play ;)

I heard him admit he was a bully in school. Not sure if he meant elementary or high school though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back