PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Clark Judge's 5 things to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
#1 is a huge HUH??? Wilfork is more apt to line up against the strongest link in the OL than the weakest one.

Edit: Actually, Reiss projects Love as a starter, which would presumably put Wilfork at DE. But then why not RDE?

#2 and #4 are funny.

1. N.Y. Jets RT Wayne Hunter vs. New England DL Vince Wilfork: Hunter starts because Damien Woody is out with a torn Achilles. He started the final three regular-season games and played well, though he was beaten for two Cameron Wake sakes. But this is his playoff debut, and Hunter draws New England's best defensive lineman.
2. N.Y. Jets CB Antonio Cromartie vs. New England QB Tom Brady: One question, Antonio: Do you eat with that mouth, too? Geez, I just hope he remembers to wear his asbestos jersey.
3. Chicago's Devin Hester vs. Seattle's Leon Washington: Hester is the best return man in the game, period. Washington is one of the best kickoff returners anywhere. Don't tell me special teams don't matter because they will here.
4. Baltimore LB Terrell Suggs vs. common sense: It was Suggs this week who said the Ravens-Steelers game amounted to the AFC Championship Game because "anyone will argue that the winner of this game will most likely go to the Super Bowl." Most likely? Not anyone here.
5. Baltimore DT Haloti Ngata vs. Pittsburgh C Maurkice Pouncey: It was Ngata who broke Ben Roethlisberger's nose with an inadvertent left to the head in December, and it is Ngata whom Pouncey must keep out of his quarterback's face.

Peek at the Week: Getting their tickets punched - NFL - CBSSports.com Football

Last edited:
#1 is a huge HUH??? Wilfork is more apt to line up against the strongest link in the OL than the weakest one.

Edit: Actually, Reiss projects Love as a starter, which would presumably put Wilfork at DE. But then why not RDE?

#2 and #4 are funny.

Peek at the Week: Getting their tickets punched - NFL - CBSSports.com Football

Here's the problem with the Ravens - they are putting too much stock into the playoff win and the close game earlier this season. Either that or Suggs is an idiot.

Here's the problem with the Ravens - they are putting too much stock into the playoff win and the close game earlier this season. Either that or Suggs is an idiot.

It doesn't have to be "or." :)

I'm really starting to want the ravens to win today, would love to see the pats knock out terrell thuggs and the ravens.

I'm really starting to want the ravens to win today, would love to see the pats knock out terrell thuggs and the ravens.

Tomlin has done an excellent job of laying in the weeds. I think Pittsburgh will ambush Baltimore this week, if they don't turn the ball over.

I disagree. If you put Vince on Hunter, the Jets will simply run the other way. It would be akin to having Revis covering Crumpler or Tate. No, the the running game is going to be key and having Vince in position to participate in every one of them is the best strategy.

If you want to put Vince out there on certain passing downs occasionally, that I could understand.

BTW- Mangold vs Wilfolk is a GREAT match up

thats pretty funny by suggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes