Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Claiborne gives birth to a four on the Wonderlic | ProFootballTalk

A FOUR! Vince Young is laughing at him. You could guess and do better than that. I wonder how far this will drop him in the draft. I think we can all see that stupid corners do not do well in the Pats system. So you can take Claiborne off your draft board, cuz I bet BB just did.

Just in case you don't realize how dumb he is, try this sample wonderlic for yourself and see if you can score more than a four out of fifty!

WalterFootball.com: Wonderlic Sample Test

A FOUR! Vince Young is laughing at him. You could guess and do better than that. I wonder how far this will drop him in the draft. I think we can all see that stupid corners do not do well in the Pats system. So you can take Claiborne off your draft board, cuz I bet BB just did.

Just in case you don't realize how dumb he is, try this sample wonderlic for yourself and see if you can score more than a four out of fifty!

I would put him on the pats in a heartbeat......shutdown corners are hard to come by

the pats would be in last place if they selected players according to their wonderlic results

based on your logic, prince amukamara(35) is would be better for the pats than patrick peterson(9)

NEXT!

Last edited:
Different planes of thinking on a football field. He very well be a dunce when it comes to the wonderlic, but he looks like Rain Man when it comes to the corner back position.

That is absurd. I wonder how he gets dressed in the morning.

While wonderlic may be over rated, especially given the number of kids with ADHD and reading disorders, etc...this observation from Rob Rang bears taking note...

If they can't even figure out what you were verbally asking them...then picking up more complex schemes at the next level may prove difficult, no matter the athleticism or talent.

Clairborne scores four on Wonderlic; others who could also struggle - CBSSports

He might not be a genius, but I bet he can spell his name correctly. You can't. It's Claiborne, not Clairborne. Ironic, huh?

I just took the wonderlic I missed 2 questions, how long do they get to take this test?

He might not be a genius, but I bet he can spell his name correctly. You can't. It's Claiborne, not Clairborne. Ironic, huh?

clairborne.....is that a hair product or eye-liner? I need to get me some

While wonderlic may be over rated, especially given the number of kids with ADHD and reading disorders, etc...this observation from Rob Rang bears taking note...

If they can't even figure out what you were verbally asking them...then picking up more complex schemes at the next level may prove difficult, no matter the athleticism or talent.

ryan leaf - 27
dan marino - 15

the wonderlic is a joke.....many don't take it seriously

they should make politicians take the wonderlic

Somebody decided that he deserved a mention on the Wikipedia Wonderlic page :lol2:
20zv5lj.jpg

QBs who got 15 on wonderlic:

Steve Mcnair
Randall Cunningham
Jim Kelly
Dan Marino
Terry Bradshaw

He chases a guy around a football field, it's not rocket science. It's not like he needs to line up the defense or make complicated reads. He's a shutdown, man2man corner.

I think it's less about the dubious correlation between the Wonderlic and success in the NFL, and more about the sheer absurdity that there are college "educated" folks out there who are dumb enough to score a 4 on the test.

Last edited:
Somewhere right now Vince Young is a happy man.

I'm sure BB took Claiborne off his draft board long time ago, when it became clear that he was going to be a top-10 (probably top-5) pick and our best one is a 27th. And, do anybody really think his fall (if there's any fall at all) is going to be SO big to allow New England draft him?

I believe it's come out that he's got a learning disability.

He can obviously play the game and knows a variety of schemes, so I have no problem with this.

Any draft expert or mediot that's mocked him should be out there apologising for mocking a young guy who is insanely talented for not being very good at a test despite the fact he has a disability.

Hope they all feel real good about themselves.

I just took a test and got 33!

But at what point on a field will he need to work out the amount of points a player scores after being given the average over 8 games and the points for each of the first 7!

I just took a test and got 33!

I was all excited about my 46 until my 10 year old brother got a 23. I hope the test these guys take is harder, or my little brother scored better than Cam Newton:eek:

42, kind of disappointed.

I only got the Preserve-Reserve one wrong so I got a 46, and I have ADHD so I'm not sure that's an excuse to score a 4. I'd rather it be my cornerback than my quarterback though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes