Welcome to PatsFans.com

Civilian deaths from US drone attacks to be investigated As War Crimes By UN.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Oct 26, 2012.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,025 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

WebCite query result

I thought George Bush was the war crimes President?
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -13

Cut off the UN funding and throw them out of NYC.
  3. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -1

I read an article about 6 months ago that said that 90%+ of all these drone attacks have multiple civilian casualties. If Bush were President the press and the left would be going crazy over these X-Box killings.
  4. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +215 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

No, no, no...you guys are confused. Shooting a Hellfire missile at a hut is not a war crime! Only detaining prisoners at Gitmo is.
  5. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -1

I think we are all off base here. When civilians died before Bush was personally killing them. But now... Obama has nothing to do with it, it is the military that is killing these people. Damn that Bush, he is a warmongering bastard!
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

We killed about 150,000 thousand women and children(collateral damage) in the Crusade in Iraq, and no one made a whimper in this great "christian nation"...

Now we continue to kill women and children(collateral damage) in the drone wars, and this great "christian" nation remains silent...

Our "imbedded" reporters who travel with the troops, are not allowed to photograph or report on this carnage..

The spiritual leaders of this country remain silent on this issue, as they all potentially have the ability to wage Jihad on America.. the killings of any Muslim is somehow justified...
  7. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I don't see any high profile leaders from any religion making much noise about this. Why do you single out Christians though? I suppose the "spiritual leaders of this country" could include other faiths but it's hard for me to accept that when you specifically only mention Christianity with the exception of Muslims, who are victims. For that matter why are choosing to go after Christians as the bad guys? The closest you come to blaming the administration is to say "we" but still make sure you get your dig in with the "great Christian nation" line.

Christian leaders should be speaking out but the point of this thread is not about the reaction of religions. It is about investigating these strikes as war crimes. The Commander in Chief has rubber stamped them and your response is what are Christian leaders saying about it?:confused: Will the UN investigate the strikes or whether or not Christian leaders are speaking up?
  8. 1960Pats

1960Pats Rookie

Ratings:
    +110 / 8 / -26

#75 Jersey

Where's Reverend Wright when you need him eh?
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Not sure what you are implying here, to the best of my knowledge the predominant religion in this country is Christian... and those leaders do not pay attention to the collateral damage..

Pay close attention to the right, all of those christian value folks are silent about the killing of these heathens.. if there were drones taking out christians there would be a mighty uproar..

As a country we are completely desensitized to violence..
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Nice effort at deflection, even if it does not make any sense..
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Most "Worshipers Of Mohammad" all over the world danced in the streets when they saw Collateral Damage on the morning of 9/11 in NYC.

Barack Hussein Obama and his nasty little gang have changed nothing, Obama is now The War Monger, Bush retired.