Welcome to PatsFans.com

Cindy Sheehan Nobel Peace prize Finalist

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Oct 12, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +593 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

The righty's might get chest pains from this one... Hey, I don't like some of her methods but good for her if she deserves it. Regardless of opinion, what's fair is fair and if she contributed the most to peace this past year she should get it.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/stories/101106cckrLocalSheehan.2ce2644a.html

KVUE's Shelton Green reports
  2. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +593 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

No love for Cindy today???
  3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

Well Arafat won the award, this seems to be the sort of company she should be in.

This speaks volumes about where the commitee is coming from.
  4. Sir Otilc

Sir Otilc Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]
    And they were lined up around the block for a chance to chat with the moonbat.

[​IMG]
    People came from miles away to get a copy of her book autographed by one of the moonbat leaders.

[​IMG]
    The useful idiot takes a breather from the maddening crowd that stood in line for hours to see the moonbat.
  5. Sir Otilc

Sir Otilc Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Again, when the Left cannot refute with fact, out comes the name calling.

*sigh*

NEM is like this on another Pats board, as well.
  6. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm sure if she wins, she'll be letting Hugo Chavez and Fidel do anal on her.
  7. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +593 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Turd ... she's not on my A-List but that's a bit rough isn't it???
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +352 / 1 / -9

The Nobel people don't give a sh!t for Sheehan this is just another good way to give the "Hated America" another kick in the A$s.

Sheehan is a very fortunate women in that she lives in the United States and that it is George Bush she attacks, if she lived down there with her Pig Faced Buddy Chavez or over in Russia and she tried pulling her batty sh!t she would have vanished long ago, Pig Chavez would have fed her to his dogs.

Next years winner of the Nobel Sh!t Prize will be Michael Jackson.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  9. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm sure Kim Jong Il, Amenijad and Chavez will all be finalists as will the ghosts of Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +352 / 1 / -9

If they HATE America, our Freedoms and our way of life then they have a good shot at winning the "Nobel Ding Dong Prize"
  11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wouldn't give me any chest pains. The Nobel Peace Prize is a joke joke. Yassar Arafat got it, for Pete's sake. They'll probably give one to Osama bin Laden one of these years.
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

COMMENTARY

Who Doesn't Have a Nobel Prize Nomination?

By Eugene Volokh
    December 4, 2005

MANY advocates of clemency for Stanley Tookie Williams note that he has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and the Nobel Prize in literature for his anti-gang work, which includes writing children's books. How could a convicted murderer and co-founder of the Crips be nominated for such prizes?

According to Nobel Prize nominating rules, any "professor of social sciences, history, philosophy, law and theology" and any judge or national legislator in any country, among others, can nominate anyone for a Nobel Peace Prize. Past nominees include Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Benito Mussolini and Fidel Castro. Any "professor of literature [or] of linguistics," among others, can nominate anyone for a Nobel Prize in literature.

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/opinion/la-op-tookienobel4dec04,1,1344488.story
  13. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

Bush and Blair nominated for Nobel peace prize

Fri January 30, 2004 08:03 AM ET

By Alister Doyle

OSLO (Reuters) - President George W. Bush and Prime Minister Tony Blair are among nominees for the 2004 Nobel Peace Prize before a Sunday deadline for nominations despite failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

But you've got to love the winners & how truly "peaceful" they are.

Peace prize winner 'could kill' Bush

Annabelle McDonald
    July 25, 2006

NOBEL peace laureate Betty Williams displayed a flash of her feisty Irish spirit yesterday, lashing out at US President George W.Bush during a speech to hundreds of schoolchildren.Campaigning on the rights of young people at the Earth Dialogues forum, being held in Brisbane, Ms Williams spoke passionately about the deaths of innocent children during wartime, particularly in the Middle East, and lambasted Mr Bush.

"I have a very hard time with this word 'non-violence', because I don't believe that I am non-violent," said Ms Williams, 64.

"Right now, I would love to kill George Bush." Her young audience at the Brisbane City Hall clapped and cheered.
    "I don't know how I ever got a Nobel Peace Prize, because when I see children die the anger in me is just beyond belief. It's our duty as human beings, whatever age we are, to become the protectors of human life."

Ms Williams was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize 30 years ago, when she circulated a petition to end violence in Northern Ireland after witnessing British soldiers shoot dead an IRA member who was driving a car. He veered on to the footpath, killing two children from one family instantly and fatally injuring a third.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,19902313-29677,00.html
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +352 / 1 / -9

Does this looney jerk know that Saddam used to sit smoking his cigar and laughing his smelly a$s off while he watched his two grown demented sons Sodimize 11 & 12 year old children. She is a typical Liberal, when she condems violence it all depends on who is commiting the violence.

Freedom of speech to a liberal all depends on who is giving the speech.

These kinds of people are rejects, they didn't have any toys to play with when they were kids and none of the other kids would play with them.
    :bricks: