Welcome to PatsFans.com

Cindy Sheehan is back...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Mar 16, 2010.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

For those of you who wax prophetic about the lack of a peace movement about Obama, solely because Bush lied about WMD's, Yellow Cake, started a chain reaction of fraud and cost overruns, allowed 4500+ of our young folk to be killed and did not deserve rebuke because of some nonsense, it even makes less sense when I type it...

Activist Cindy Sheehan revives anti-war efforts - USATODAY.com

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Sorry but i think this women just likes the attention.
  3. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

But someone on this board was longing and pining for her return.. he missed her and felt cheated because she doth protest during Bush and all of his lies, but somehow did not against Obama...that poster was a hawk during the Bush Administration and was a Charter member of the Neo Con Club.. and now, poof, he is a peacenik.. strange how this world works.
  4. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

OK i see Cindy never left she made most of her headlines when she got that piece of property in texass near W's dump i mean ranch :rolleyes: It was a great photo op.
  5. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +119 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Strange indeed. You've been consistent on war and peace, I'll give you that, but lets be honest. Hawks are now doves and doves are now hawks. Gone are the days when as sure as the sun rose in the morning you'd see some post about bad soldier behavior, civilians dying or some military mistake. Remember the poor puppy anyone? One Bush policy after the other continues with Obama and it seems the only criticism that can be mustered up is that Bush started it. “We” do not torture anymore but are completely content with Pakistan interrogating suspects. The Patriot Act lives on and wiretapping is cool again apparently based on the new silence. DNA collection of mere suspects is lauded by the president.....but thats ok because Bush is to blame for it in the first place. We look the other way when we can get away with it and make the “he started it” excuse when we can't. We're well on our way into year two. It's getting time to own up to those things Bush started that purposely won't be changed by this administration.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

It wasn't her I was longing for I agree with Flex she's a publicity hound it was the "peace movement" itself that I wanted to see the hypocrits that don't want to embarass Their Lover Boy Obama, I used Sheehan as an example of that but I will give her credit for starting it off, now if John Kerry, Sean Penn, Sarandon and all the rest of the entertainment industry including the NY Times and the Obama News Service (MSNBC) will join her I will stand and cheer them on, MANY OF THE BUSH POLICYS ARE STILL IN PLACE, Gitmo could have been closed in a month.
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

My Pacificist views have not changed since the lies, killing of innocents, the loss of 58K young US men and warrantless destruction of Viet Nam..

The reality is that the foray into Iraq was not warranted, based on lies and a whole bunch of smoke and mirrors.. which makes it less justifiable.

The "Military Industrial Complex" that rules this country does not want it to change.. and thus it will not change, this influence has only gotten more powerful in the past 10 years under the disguise of security and the war on terrorism...

There is too big of an investment for this machine to slow things down.. and too many deep pockets.
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

You are lying again... a response to previous threads.. you pretty much mention Cindy each and every day, bet you mentioned her about a couple of hundred times.. perhaps you have a closet fetish for her???

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...24243-oops-blackwater-forgot-rules-again.html

And again..

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../323589-get-yours-before-theyre-sold-out.html

And again...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/12/318225-how-iran-does.html

And again...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/12/264071-why-arent-they-her.html

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

OK, whatever you say.

She's back, now I hope the rest of them show up and march on Washington I would also like to see Cindy put her little tent up in front of Prince Obama's house like she did to Bush down in Texas, young Americans are still dying, the Bush Wars are now the Obama Wars why aren't his left wing liberal groupies demanding that he end them, where is Danny Glover and George Clooney they were right up front in the Anti Bush War Movement, where did they go, the wars are still on.......:confused:
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Agree 100%
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Exactly
    The old anti war people are now acting as though there are no wars, when Bush was President they were daily screaming, blubbering and weeping for The Gitmo Muslims, "close gitmo" they whailed, now they are dead silent GITMO IS STILL THERE
    THE WARS ARE STILL GOING DEAD TROOPS ARE STILL COMING HOME IN CASKETS

REASON
    DON'T PICK ON LITTLE POO POO PRESIDENT JUG EARS WE ARE HIS GROUPIES AND WE LOVE HIM HE HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE
    ------:confused:
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

There is a march in DC on 3/20... why don't you go down and put your money where your mouth is??? Ron Paul's folks are running a bus out of Boston.

Anti-War / March on Washington - March 20, 2010 | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

You can even send some money or endorse their effort.. or maybe it is just better to whine and bytch...

March 20 National March on Washington:

Here is the info for Maine..

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

It's about time, good for them, they have probably been reading my posts.
    Praise God
  14. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Hopefully someone has been reading your posts about putting more Indian's in commercials too. Its they're turn. :singing:
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

From Post #14, Michael the Mod..

Keep believing that, but she pretty much dropped out of sight for a while.. now she re-emerges on the eve of a march on DC.. see the trend here..

If she was still newsworthy the right wing mouthpiece, Fox would have kept us informed.. the number one MSM did not report anything about Cindy in quite a while.. neither has Rush, Hannity or any of the other talking heads..
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Are you going to go??, or just talk the talk??..
  17. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

OK. I was wrong. Someone note the date and time please. ;) That's why I deleted my reply before anyone had responded to it. I'm assuming you got that from an automated email reply. Or just before I deleted it. I truly thought she was still doing protests, as well as the other things mentioned in the article and that it just wasn't getting covered. If the article is correct then I guess she wasn't. And to think I doubted Harry Boy. :bricks:
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Harry, your heroine got arrested...

washingtonpost.com

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Heroine,
    LOL she was "Joan Of Arc" a couple of years ago to The Left Wing Democrat "Bush Haters" Susan Sarandon and her husband wanted to make a movie about her now she's calling Prince Messiah Obama a "war criminal" lol, I could never stand the women but I have to give her credit she's no Hypocrite like Sarandon, Jon Stewart and the rest of that crowd, I'm beginning to think I had her wrong it wasn't Just Bush she was after she really is against the wars, it looks like she’s one of the first “Anti War People” to finally stand up and tell the world that this CLOWN OBAMA is no different than the Hated Chimp Bush.

The “Anti War Movement” was once a Great Thing in Left Wing Liberal Circles, is it still, how will the Left Wing Media handle it now that their Beautiful Poster Boy With The Gorgeous Smile is the one being called “The War Criminal”
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2010