PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

cincy post article

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreeTedWilliams said:
I thought that the Bengals were talking waaaay too much, in the week leading up to the game. For a team that has won absolutely NOTHING!, they got some really big mouths. WHile watching all the talking heads on ESPN last night eating thier respective dishes of crow, along comes a clip of Carson Palmer's press conference, where he says
"That is a team that we should beat everytime"

Apparently Carson's thought process is a little muddled after being introduced to Mr. Seymour's forearm......

1159796272_8066.jpg

WOW, it seams that the whole Cinci team got hit a little too hard last night! A lot of them were talking smack after the game.....Usually one talks smack before the game or after one wins....I don't think they won.

My favorite talking head comment after the game was former Bengal Chris Collinsworth on NBC saying," You know you're in trouble when Bill Belichick is talking trash during the week." I know BB did it as a joke, but it was still out of character.

Chris Collinsworth on Inside the NFL was also saying that the Patriots had lost their mystique and that nobody fears the Patriots anymore. He was picking Cincinnati and so did Costas and Carter. Marino picked the Patriots believe it or not. I can't wait to see what he (Collinsworth) says this week.

Last edited:
Bargod said:
Chris Collinsworth on Inside the NFL was also saying that the Patriots had lost their mystique and that nobody fears the Patriots anymore. He was picking Cincinnati and so did Costas and Carter. Marino picked the Patriots believe it or not. I can't wait to see what he (Collinsworth) says this week.

He'll just say something along the lines of "Oh, the funeral was premature" (which is what many have been saying on these postgame shows). They never acknowledge how wrong they are, just kind of roll on and make their comments based on the obvious.

There's no insight with these clowns. None.

The Bengals are auditioning to be the next Clots. Great receivers, a gunslinger QB, a fair ground game ...and absolutely no Defense.

And a propensity like Manning to open mouth and insert foot, after being humbled by a better and much more COMPLETE TEAM. Manning does that singlemouthedly, but Palmer has help from Housh and Chad...

The aging Clots will cede their Offesnive powerhouse status to the Bengals and they are in the process of becoming the media darlings even now. And the will always disappoint too, just like the Clots. The mediots never learn that Defesne awins championships even if not galmourous.

A telling stat is that they can't beat winning clubs at home in Cincy.:snob:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Brownfan80
Talent isn't everything. He needs to read the plaque on the wall - We are not gathering talent, we're building a team.

MoLewisrocks said:
He's not alone though. A large segment of Pats fandom who think they could do a better job armchair GM-ing this dynasty needs to have that tatooed on their asses for easy reference. ;)
I think this is worth a bump repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back