PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cincy Bengals for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Are the Cincinnati Bengals for real? They just keep finding ways to win and their defense really doesn't look bad at all. They may actually challenge for their division. They've beaten both the Steelers and Ravens. Wow.:eek:

i think cincy is good, but their last minute heroic wins will have to come to an end sooner or later.

i think cincy is good, but their last minute heroic wins will have to come to an end sooner or later.

i think they are for real... they've beat every team in there divisioin... and if it wasn't for the tip drill in the opening game against denver they'd be 5-0....

they will self destruct sooner or later. and if they win that division that is fine.. i dont mind being a 6th seed ;)

I am just waiting for the Ravens to start whining about the refs again. Three penalties on the Bengals last drive. The Ravens aren't as good as people thought. Very undisciplined. Crybabies,too.

I am just waiting for the Ravens to start whining about the refs again. Three penalties on the Bengals last drive. The Ravens aren't as good as people thought. Very undisciplined. Crybabies,too.

i think sometimes the ravens let the emotion of the game get to them, which is fine with me.

i think sometimes the ravens let the emotion of the game get to them, which is fine with me.

I seriously don't think they are forreal, but i have been wrong many times before. They are ranked 7th on the powerrankings at powernfl.com, but that don't mean much.

Its weird...

They're basically 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes