PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chung Knee injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not correct. The ball bounced off of Gate's facemask. It should have been a TD.

I have the game on TIVO and I went back and looked at it again. I invite you to do the same. Sanders got his hand in there.

Yes he did, and I don't hate the guy. I just think if McGowan wasn't on IR, Sanders wouldn't be here.

He played ok today. But for every good play he has, he has a few clunkers.

if McGowan wasn`t on IR Page wouldn`t be here.

Wow. Sanders saved a touchdown by knocking the ball out of Gates hands in the endzone, and was smart enough to jump on the ball at mid field today for a fumble recovery. Also forced Rivers out of the pocket on a blitz to force a SD punt.

He'll never make the Pro Bowl, but I don't think they win the game without him today.

Jack, Is this where I jump in?
DW Toys

Chung out 1-2 weeks, according to a source, reports Rappaport on Twitter.

That stinks if true, but it's better than IR. That's where I thought he was going. I'll still wait for the injury report though.

Yes he did, and I don't hate the guy. I just think if McGowan wasn't on IR, Sanders wouldn't be here.

He played ok today. But for every good play he has, he has a few clunkers.

McGowan was benched for Sanders last season.

That's just fine, rest him til he's 100% for steelers & colts. Thank god no ACL tear.

Gresh and Zo reported this, I would say it is pretty accurate. Zolak has some good sources.

1-2 week isnt bad at all.

Hmmm. A sprained MCL perhaps? Either way, I'm glad it's just 1-2 weeks and not the season.

Gresh and Zo reported this, I would say it is pretty accurate. Zolak has some good sources.

1-2 week isnt bad at all.

Can say that again. Sometimes a couple of weeks off isn't bad for these young guys anyway.

Can say that again. Sometimes a couple of weeks off isn't bad for these young guys anyway.

Could even get lucky if Favre doesnt play Sunday and then the following week at the Browns. Even though the beat the Saints yesterday they still are a very weak team

Hmmm. A sprained MCL perhaps? Either way, I'm glad it's just 1-2 weeks and not the season.

I would think more in the way of a deep knee Bruise wich would be about the right time frame

I would think more in the way of a deep knee Bruise wich would be about the right time frame

Based on replay, seemed to hit him while he was in motion. Dunno if that could really be a bruise.

1-2 weeks is better than the rest of the season.

Sanders still scares me when he's out in space. He just doesn't have the physical tools to get the job done. Love him for his effort, but effort won't mean jack when you can't close distance fast enough.

Interesting how this injury is given a timetable, yet every other injury in the BB era has been shrouded in secrecy

if you follow how pats handle injuries..they are usually conservative with injuries early on in the season and towards the end the list grows smaller...i predict chung will be back for the indy game

That's awesome news if he's back for the Steeler game. I always expect the worst with these injuries, 2 weeks is nothing

I'm taking the 1-2 week report with a grain of salt but I hope he's not out too long

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes