Welcome to PatsFans.com

Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Mar 10, 2009.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

U.S. government

DC Special Interests Examiner: Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government

[​IMG]

The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief’s orders is joined by Chuck Norris who claims that thousands of right wing cell groups have organized and are ready for a second American Revolution. During an appearance on the Glen Beck radio show he promised that if things get any worse from his point of view he may “run for president of Texas.” The martial artist/actor/activist claims that Texas was never formally a part of the United States in the first place and that if rebellion is to come through secession Texas would lead the way.

Today in his syndicated column on WorldNetDaily Norris reiterates the point: “That need may be a reality sooner than we think. If not me, someone someday may again be running for president of the Lone Star state, if the state of the union continues to turn into the enemy of the state.”

He continues; calling on a second American Revolution; “…we've bastardized the First Amendment, reinterpreted America's religious history and secularized our society until we ooze skepticism and circumvent religion on every level of public and private life.

How much more will Americans take? When will enough be enough? And, when that time comes, will our leaders finally listen or will history need to record a second American Revolution? We the people have the authority according to America's Declaration of Independence, which states: That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…”

Norris claims that; “Thousands of cell groups will be united around the country in solidarity over the concerns for our nation.” The right wing cells will meet during a live telecast, "We Surround Them," on Friday March 13 at 5 p.m.

He closes with the words of Sam Houston followed by a plug for his next martial arts event.

“We view ourselves on the eve of battle."

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Re: Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel agai

I have an idea ALL 20% of those that don't like paying taxes, stem cell research, Washington, more money for education etc. that are made up of hard core RT wing conservatives can move to Texas. They can start there own country it would be fine with me i could care less. I have vowed never to set foot in that state.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +511 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Re: Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel agai

Wow...Chuck Norris said that? THE Chuck Norris? For God's sake, who gives a rats a.s.s. what Chuckie has to say? He's a freakn' nobody.

4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

as Carlin said... Texas wanted to secede 160 years ago.... I say let them...

they don't really pump oil any more... wtf does the Union need with Texas at all?

hey Texas.... GFY!!! and take goofy-asz Chuck Norris with you...

this would be like a crazy person barricading himself inside his house and no one paid any attention (also from Carlin)...

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +713 / 20 / -30

Chuck Norris says.. :rofl::rofl::rofl: another ass clown of the right speaks.. if this were during the Bush term words like sedition or traitor would be thrown around.. but thank god times are different.

Not quite sure how we have bastardized the first amendment, if we did he could not express these extreme views..

6. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +904 / 14 / -7

It's pretty clear what we're dealing with. How comical for the right wing to be banging the "patriotic" drum for so long. They don't give a damn about America; it's party and ideology over country.

Traitors.

PFnV

7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Texas is the state that gave us the shrub, Jerry Jones and Roger Clemens. I'll leave it at that.

8. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The Right Wing states get more public funding, more welfare needs, and over all more government than blue states.

If they protest that stuff so much, why are they the first ones to pop out kids for government checks?

A real revolution would be to have all those right wing religious people stop feeding from the government tit and lead by example.

9. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Me thinks Chuckie takes himself to seriously. Hes been in hollywood to long. He must not read what the crirtics have said about his movies and tv shows. Like Chuckie Texass ranger.

10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 7 / -3

God bless you Chuck. Standing up for the constitution is your duty.

11. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

The only GOOD things Texas has given us as far as i'm concerned are Stevey Ray Vaughn, Janis Joplin, Johnny Winter,ZZ Top and Albert Collins. Thats about it.

12. ljuneau

ljuneau Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

It's nice to know at least someone who once lived in Hollywood still considers our Constitution worth fighting for. Chuck is not alone here. More and more people agree with what Chuck is saying. Look at the sale of firearms and ammunition over the past few months.

It's funny reading posts from cowards behind their keyboards, deriding Chuck and talk cr*p about the state of Texas. How gutless and moronic.

13. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Why does the right wing continuously make bad decisions when it comes to choosing a spokesperson:rolleyes: Probably for the same reason the left-wing comes up with Brad Pitt and George Clooney; there's obviously a perception out there that the American people actually listen to a celeb's view on the world rather than someone who actually knows something.

But Hollywood aside, I heard the most amazing thing this AM. Apparently the Fox News primetime lineup (O'Reilly,Hannity and Greta S) are NUMBER ONE in news rating viewerships, and in the 5 pm slot Glenn Beck is the most watched/tivo'd show of any show at 5pm est,period.

Fascinating imo because Obama's popularity ratings remain high which seems to be in direct opposition to what they're watching on TV. CNN who's mainly supportive of this administration, has ratings which are falling off.

So what does this say? I'm not sure it speaks to a "rebellion" per se, unless it's a rebellion against pre-screened news but even then,Fox is guilty of the same thing. Interesting:cool:

Either way I sincerely hope anyone who plans on protesting does so in a peaceful,lawful manner. If there's one thing this country's adept at and well-prepared for it's containing and dealing with rebels, in fact mobilizing a domestic militia would be some people's dream come true, and jmho but giving martial law an excuse to bloom would be a HUGE,HUGE mistake Chuck:eek: Bad stuff right there.

14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 7 / -3

All Chuck is doing, is acting on the thoughts, and beliefs, of the people who stood up against gubmit tyranny, and helped shape this country. I'm an avid believer in state's rights, and what Chuck says, in general, is true. Sure he's a whack job, but he's Chuck Norris!

Plus, who wants to disagree with a guy who uses this for tp.

[​IMG]

15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +989 / 2 / -9

The Tea Party Movement Is Growing

After Some Of The Things That Have Come From The Left Wing Entertainment Loons (Penn, Jon Stewart, Noisy Striesand, Hog Rosie, etc) Norris sounds like a pu$sy cat.

The Barry Groupies can't believe that we all don't adore Prince Messiah.

16. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

So now that YOUR party is out of office (elected by the people) said constitution is now important. When Bush and his cronies were raping the constitution where was chuckie and you. Now that its someone else's turn to have a shot at governing all of a sudden its a constitutional crisis we need a revolution, because someone is enacting laws you don't like..... their unpatriotic.

What was unpatriotic was lying to get us into a war, looking the other way while money men went crazy and now we're in deep sh!t, trying to alter the justice department,warrentless wire taping outing a CIA agent out of spite etc,etc,etc. Now YOU know how it felt to HALF the country. And I'm not even a Democrat,but watching the last eight years under Bush pushed me closer to their side.
    I have an idea IJ move to Texass land with the others,and set up you own country. I guarantee you and the rest of the minions won't be missed.

17. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

fvck chuck!!!

18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"raping the constitution".... please. Get back on your thorazine or whatever it is you take to control that inner monster who strains to get hold of you.

:deadhorse:

//

19. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,455 / 20 / -20

#75 Jersey

Dear Meat-For-Brains,

I wholeheartedly support your campaign for "President of Texas" and fully back your plans for it to secede from our country. In business terms, it's called "getting ride of toxic assets".

20. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

I thought you were going to pick up Liza. Hey and think of your own material. That thorazine line is mine.