Welcome to PatsFans.com

Christine O'Donnell... Satanist????

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Guess this may be a "gotcha"(thanks Caribou Barbie) moment for Christine O'Donnell guess that evil mainstream media, Bill Maher, saved a clip from a '99 interview that she gave to him.....This anti-abortion, anti-masturbation, anti-premarital-sex, anti-stem-cells, anti-gay-marriage, dubious-about-evolution Christian conservative has rocked politics by snatching the Delaware Republican nomination for the Senate away from the seemingly sure-thing moderate Mike Castle...

Wonder how that will resonate amongst the populus..

All of a sudden she cancelled her appearances on national TV(including Fox) for some local picnic, guess she was afraid someone might ask her about these comments, the godsquad and bag vigilant committee is watching and waiting to forgive her.. either that or she had a date in the local mastabatorium or on a satanic altar....

YouTube - Christine O'Donnell: "I Dabbled Into Witchcraft"

Somehow this will be turned into a Bill Maher hatefest.. but that is expected.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

My Jersey:

Re: Christing O'Donnell... Satanist????

The "Anti Stuff"
    The big thing I disagree with in all of her Anti Things you have mentioned is her view on Anti Masturbation, I've been playing with myself for over 80 years.

The Far Left Wing Liberals in all of their batty liberal blame America, do-gooder, criminal coddling, slobbering bullsh!t have themselves CREATED people like Palin / O'Donnell the American People have gotten to the point that they are desperate to latch onto anybody that stands up to the Loony Dip Sh!t Liberal Slopping Know It All Fools.

:bricks:
  3. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

So you think a satanist is a better alternative????
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

My Jersey:

I'm a Border Line Athiest, if Athiest don't believe in God I don't imagine they believe in Satan.
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

But, but the hallmark of the Tea Party is to bring extreme religion back into american politics... is Satanism extreme???
  6. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Just another "religious right" hypocrite (yes, those terms are probably redundant)
  7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

I don't care she will vote to reduce spending and reverse the disastrous policies that are prolonging the economic hard times and threaten to permanently damage our economy. No need to be distracted.
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

The right is so desperate for heroes... her one vote will not mean all that much, some folks cannot begin to comprehend the whole concept of political power... all the while the other 537 will continue to receiving their lobbying funds, and bowing to the altar of greed.. and she will be bowing on the altar of Satan and asking to continue her homophobia, anti-wanking and all of the rest of the really important stuff... ....

Soon she will just be another right wing road side attraction.. Joe The Plumber, Ronald Raygun, Newt Gingrich, George Bush, Sharon Angle.... the right wants a hero so desperately they will reduce their core values to a lower whale shyt standard so they can bring about "change"....
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

My Jersey:

Here's another religious hypocrite President Jug Ears, he must be getting scared he's going back to church.
    DRUDGE REPORT: OBAMA GOES TO CHURCH!
  10. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

Don't need hero we need people who will look to reduce government spending which is killing the country.

Since the left can't argue issues personal attacks is all they have as you show.
  11. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Where was the whining when George was running up the deficit by three - four Trillion dollars. You people have no morals, it doesn't matter what someone does as long as they say what you want to hear.
  12. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Why do you believe that?
  13. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Yeah that's so not a hallmark of the tea party
  14. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

15. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

Perhaps you weren't here, Bush and the pubbies were roundly criticized by me and other righties for the Education bill he did with Kennedy, for the Medicare Drug benefit and for pubbie spending. OTOH prior to the Tea Party what choice was there?

The dems? Well if the pubbies were the Flu when it came to spending the dems are the Ebola virus.

It has gone over your head (not saying much I admit) the the pubbie establishment has opposed tea partiers running in the primaries in every case. They are almost as scared of the Tea Partiers as the libs.

Coke and Pepsi (as RW would say) are scared of the Tea Party.... good.
  16. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

As we can all plainly see, the left is pathetic and desperate to talk about anything this election season besides, like, ya know, actual issues affecting our country.
  17. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

Because I look at the effect of having a national debt > 100% of GDP has done to Japan and is doing to Greece Spain and other countries.

Remember the stimulus was a failure, Unemployment was supposed to peak at 8% according to the administration and should be ~ 6% now according to administration predictions when the Obama plan was sent to congress, of course unemployment is above 150% of that number.

With the countries demographics the current welfare state isn't sustainable.
  18. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Sorry, I wasntclear -- why do you believe O'Donnell?
  19. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Drug benefits huh, how about that 3 trillion dollar tax break for the wealthiest 2%, or that Trillion dollar unfunded war in Iraq. You people have no morals, it doesn't matter what someone does as long as they say what you want to hear.

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

You did not raise any issues, instead you defended a satanist...
  21. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Being scared has to do with the loss of a powerful seat, that has power in the context of the political party..

Know you cannot comprehend this, but an independent has no power, has relatively little say.. and now she is a satanist, who will she affiliate with...

One nation under satan... that sounds real nice...

Somewhere in Wasilla, Ak. a phone is ringing.. hello is that you Christine?? Soon twitters will be flying to refudiate these claims and the blame will shift to the main stream media... bad Bill Maher, but remember Christine you represent the Tea Party Values and you represent god... don't worry he will tell you how to proceed...
  22. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

You have not been paying attention or listening to Caribou Barbi and Herr Beck.. so I guess a satanist is ok with the Tea Party.. stay tuned.
  23. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

The left is just pathetic. They've found a new foil for their misogynistic hatred and intolerance, so Christine O'Donnell will just have to take their arrows.

Personally, I think it's great. They are focusing all their bitter anger, fear and venom towards her, a seat Republicans have zero chance of winning anyway, while the rest of the nation gets to continue campaigning on real issues. They couldn't have created a better situation if they tried.
  24. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

Tea party candidates are all about reducing the size of government.
  25. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

This Satan crap is bound to hurt her !

On the other hand... When I see a Catholic politician, I can't help
    but think the are pro pedophile.
  26. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

You have to look at this with the ridiculously warped perspective of the moonbat: A conservative makes a silly remark 11 years ago about something she did when she was a teeny bopper in high school to impress some boy, and she is immediately branded a life long servant of <church lady voice> SATAN </church lady voice>.

Meanwhile Barack Obama has a 20+ year long relationship with a spiritual advisor who performed his marriage ceremony, baptized his children, and was mentioned prominently and respectfully in Obama's book, and we're all supposed to believe Obama doesn't even know the guy.
  27. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Weren't you just whining and bytching about how people resort to personal attacks, so you come back with a personal attack:confused::confused::confused:.. some folks are just lemmings following the corporatists to a country led by extremists, funded by the few who really control this country.

Then we hear talk of misogyny, perhaps there is a bit of a comprehension issue here... if a candidate makes a faux pas and that is commented on it has nothing to do with gender... otoh if someone like Pelosi makes a comment and then someone calls her pant suit Pelosi that is misogyny, there is a difference once you are out there then you are responsible for what you say and what you do..

The extreme right(corporately funded) is so desperate for heroes they are willing to rally around a satanist... unfortunately most do not realize the hidden agenda here and who really is pulling the puppet strings..
  28. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

My Jersey:

Satan couldn't be any worse than a politician.

Satan takes many forms, he was flying those planes on the morning of 9/11.

Obama sat in a so called "church" for 20 years listening to Satan spew his Racist Hateful BILE.

Satanist=Freedom of religion that the loony moonbats are always bleating about, I think the Satanist should be allowed to build a "Hell Church" right next door to the New Mosque.

God Willing
  29. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Harry detests the Constitution.

btw, is anybody (left or right) trying to outlaw "satanism" or "satanist" churches?
  30. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

No surprise that my own personal little stalker had to respond to my post. :rofl: But what personal attack are you talking about? I responded to a post made by a conservative with a post that was critical of moonbat liberals. That is not a personal attack and that is perfectly acceptable within the rules of this forum - but if you saw yourself in my comments, well that just speaks volumes about how you really feel, doesn't it?
    Translation: If you criticize a liberal woman, that's misogyny. If you criticize a conservative woman... well, that's ok. :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.