PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Christians loving their genocidal God is like Jews adoring Hitler, and just as foolish.

As are pointless threads. I think I know the solution, though.

Yes. Get rid of literal Gods and return to the wisdom the ancients showed and recognize them all as myths.

Literal belief caused the Dark Ages and the Inquisition and continues to do hard even today.

For the evils of religion to grow, read any scripture literally.
Any and all harmless beliefs are allowed by Gnostic Christians. We know that any myth can be internalized for good results and as esoteric ecumenists, we enjoy knowledge of all the myths that man has created about Gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

When there is a victim is when that view changes. Then you see why Christianity annihilated Gnostic Christianity. We do not let the evils of forced literalism go unopposed. To a tyrant like Constantine, we were poison. One of his first commands to his new Church was to kill off the free thinkers and of course, his new tool, his Church, did as bid. It was quite a ride for free thought for the next 1,000 years.

How can a Gnostic Christian, --- and any other free thinking moral person, --- not judge other's morals when seeing someone hurt other because of the same Church's teachings today?

Can you ignore such things if you have decent morals? Impossible. Especially with Islam pulling the same murderous, freedom stifling ****.

We must discriminate and judge constantly. Every law is a compulsion on all of us to judge.

It is my view that all right wing literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists, --- as well as those who do not believe. Literalists hurt their parent religions --- and everyone else, be he a believer or not. Literalists and the right wing of religions make us all into laughing stocks. Their God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution has got to go. So must beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic. These are all evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2zhlDbMfDg

They also do much harm to their own fellow adherents.

African witches and Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI

Jesus Camp 1of 3
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48b_1185215493

Death to Gays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyuKLyGUHNE

For evil to grow my friend, all good people need do is nothing. Fight literalism when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

For evil to grow my friend, all good people need do is nothing. Fight literalism when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

Ok, will do. Since I am not going to take you literally, I won't do anything.

Not surprising.

Regards
DL

^ Why do I think you would not do well debating this in a public audience? You drew the Nazi card, but now it's shifting arguments. You go from God is evil and genocidal until I answer, then state he does not exist - can't have it both ways.

Anyone can dump a bunch of questions on a forum, and even then this thread was poorly done. If that's all you have to do with your life you consider very finite DL, you must not be very happy.

Last edited:
^ Why do I think you would not do well debating this in a public audience? You drew the Nazi card, but now it's shifting arguments. You go from God is evil and genocidal until I answer, then state he does not exist - can't have it both ways.

Anyone can dump a bunch of questions on a forum, and even then this thread was poorly done. If that's all you have to do with your life you consider very finite DL, you must not be very happy.

You asked an off topic question and I gave a truthful answer.

What. Can you not take the truth?

The question still stands. Why do you follow a genocidal son murdering God?

An answer instead of a deflection would be nice. Or can't you say?

Regards
DL

^ There is some humor when you say I can't take the truth while you call God a mass murder on a planet that has 7B and growing. This is not a deflection - this is declaring your premise is simply wrong. Add to that, you make accusations about God yet say he does not exist - can't have it both ways if you want to be credible.

I wonder if you have EVER made a football post here? And yes, that's an on topic question, because that's this forum is about - not religion.

^ There is some humor when you say I can't take the truth while you call God a mass murder on a planet that has 7B and growing. This is not a deflection - this is declaring your premise is simply wrong. Add to that, you make accusations about God yet say he does not exist - can't have it both ways if you want to be credible.

I wonder if you have EVER made a football post here? And yes, that's an on topic question, because that's this forum is about - not religion.

How pathetic. Deflect all over the place.

If God is not a mass murderer, tell us what the population was before he used his genocidal flood that only left 8 people here?

Wold you say that he drowned a massive amount of life including human children, babies and animals.

I know you do not care about the babies and children but think of the animals at least.

Regards
DL

I know you do not care about the babies and children but think of the animals at least.
If you are serious about influencing others to agree with you, avoid trollbait like this. Saying I don't care about babies and children is just over the top and patently false.

The Nazis did murder with extreme malice - God does not kill with hate.

The Flood was not a Final Solution as God allowed the human race to repopulate - 7 billion and growing.

It's pretty sad when I directly tell you God is not a mass murder which is your thread topic and you call that a deflection...now you have proven you either can't or refuse to reason - probably the latter.

For an example of deflection - no...complete avoidance, when have you made a football post at this forum?

Last edited:
If you are serious about influencing others to agree with you, avoid trollbait like this. Saying I don't care about babies and children is just over the top and patently false.

The Nazis did murder with extreme malice - God does not kill with hate.

The Flood was not a Final Solution as God allowed the human race to repopulate - 7 billion and growing.

It's pretty sad when I directly tell you God is not a mass murder which is your thread topic and you call that a deflection...now you have proven you either can't or refuse to reason - probably the latter.

For an example of deflection - no...complete avoidance, when have you made a football post at this forum?

You tried to deflect to the issue of the reality of God as well as a football post.

All because you deny genocide to be evil.

Do you think it maters top the innocent victims if there is a new population?

Get serious. If life is that cheep to you then you show how your religion has corrupted your morals.

Your God can cure just as easily as kill yet in almost all instances where he makes that choice, he take the satanic low ground and kills yet you defend such a vile God.

Repent sinner.

Regards
DL

What yardstick do I use to measure morals, the same one you do. Your instincts and all that you have learned from others over time. After all, morals are subjective aren't they?

What else could you and I possibly use?
An objective morality, which is the only one you could apply to God. Without the existence of an objective morality, there is not a measuring stick that you could apply to God. Therefore, it is irrational to declare him immoral, but without an objective standard to do so. Under your own reasoning, morality is subjective, therefore God would have his own opinion as to what is moral.

An objective morality, which is the only one you could apply to God. Without the existence of an objective morality, there is not a measuring stick that you could apply to God. Therefore, it is irrational to declare him immoral, but without an objective standard to do so. Under your own reasoning, morality is subjective, therefore God would have his own opinion as to what is moral.

Eh, yes. Your point being?

I am saying that what he did was immoral. What do you say?

You might note that it is you and I discussing this and God is being silent.

If you are to apply an objective morality to God, what is it and how does that work exactly?

Regards
DL

I am saying that what he did was immoral. What do you say?

That his actions at all times have been moral and just.

You might note that it is you and I discussing this and God is being silent.

You have delusions of grandeur to think the Creator of the Universe would engage in an internet chat with you, or that any meaningful conclusion can be drawn from his lack of an internet account on this forum.

If you are to apply an objective morality to God, what is it and how does that work exactly?

Many philosophers have wrestled with this question, and it is a very difficult one. We see through a glass darkly, with limited capacity to know what is objectively right, outside of our own cultural or personal context. Many men and women have done heinous things down through history, and in their own subjective opinion, it was morally right. So we approach with humility the notion that we could discern what objective morality consists of, because by definition it exists without regard to our opinion, our own ability to reason, and even our own existence.

DL,

I have other things to do today and you have conclusively proven you will argue indefinitely even when you have lame arguments, or I answer your questions but simply don't agree with you.

As you apparently don't believe in an afterlife, I see your investment of going to off topic forums to post such stuff a good way to be happy the remainder of your life.

BTW, how much do you think the Patriots will beat Buffalo by?

That his actions at all times have been moral and just.

You have delusions of grandeur to think the Creator of the Universe would engage in an internet chat with you, or that any meaningful conclusion can be drawn from his lack of an internet account on this forum.

Many philosophers have wrestled with this question, and it is a very difficult one. We see through a glass darkly, with limited capacity to know what is objectively right, outside of our own cultural or personal context. Many men and women have done heinous things down through history, and in their own subjective opinion, it was morally right. So we approach with humility the notion that we could discern what objective morality consists of, because by definition it exists without regard to our opinion, our own ability to reason, and even our own existence.

Do you have an example or two of what you are calling objective morality?

Some have been proposed that I can refute but you might have something new that will stump me.

Regards
DL

DL,

I have other things to do today and you have conclusively proven you will argue indefinitely even when you have lame arguments, or I answer your questions but simply don't agree with you.

As you apparently don't believe in an afterlife, I see your investment of going to off topic forums to post such stuff a good way to be happy the remainder of your life.

BTW, how much do you think the Patriots will beat Buffalo by?

They will likely lose.
That aside.

Where have I said I do not believe in an afterlife. It happens that I do. As a Gnostic Christian, I have to see us all as saved.

Saved to you means forgiven by a God who condemned you. Saved to me just means saved from ignorance and stupidity as, being a Universalist, I believe that we all end in heave as compared with Christians who have to see the vast majority of us ending in hell or death.

Regards
DL

That's big of you. Your "morality" in these threads is very impressive.
It's call d'ouchebag morality ........ it's what he is and of the supreme variety.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back