PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Christians loving their genocidal God is like Jews adoring Hitler, and just as foolish.

Greatest I am

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Christians loving their genocidal God is like Jews adoring Hitler, and just as foolish.

As above, so below.

Above.
God condemned Christians to hell and extinction.

Below.
Hitler condemned the Jews to extinction.

Result.
The same expected results if both plans are successful. Except that God gets the bonus of the smell of burning human flesh. Um, Um, Good.

The Jews know not to call evil good. They would not bend the knee to Hitler.
Christians and all the other Abrahamic faiths, bend the knee to God. Christians and Muslims thus call evil good.

The Christian and Muslim version of Eden as a fall is reversed from the Jewish version and is wrong.
Christians and Muslims should have usurped the moral of the story when they usurped and altered the Jewish myths. Reading this myth literally has been quite harmful. Remember the Dark Ages and the Inquisitions.

If, as above so below is to be the dream of religion, and it is as we are to match laws with heaven, then the near perfect analogy above of as above so below must be brought into synch.

If you are a Christian or Muslim, please justify why you bond the knee to a God that does not deserve that title. A God who would blame his own creation for his errors in creating.

The claim that your God is good does not hold water in either the esoteric world, or in this one. Not in the literal world or the fantasy world of the Gods.

I know that you likely inherited your God and did not choose him for yourself. You can do better. You can find a God who owns up to his errors and repents to his victims, as he can, if he was man enough, instead of blaming others for his errors.

I think it time for believers to reject the genocidal God and stop wishing for the tyranny above in heaven, --- while trying to live in a democracy here below. Bring democracy to heaven by telling your tyrannical God where to go.

The jury is in my friend and fellow believers. Religions are out. The tipping point is est., 2050.

To believe is good but to believe in a condemning God is foolish.

God may have begun as foolish, --- Hebrews 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; --- but God is almost ready to obey his better. Mankind.

Is it time to alter Christianity or will Christian let it die?

Will Christianity revive itself by returning to a more Jewish view? After all, the entire Bible was written by Jews.

If Jews are bright enough to reject the one who would annihilate them, why are Christians not following that good example and lovingly bending the knee to a proven tyrant, while at the same time promoting a less tyrannical life here on earth?

Seems a tad hypocritical to me my friends. Trust me on this.

Regards
DL

So many things to comment about, but I'll spend a few seconds on one point.

At least skim this on Godwin's Law....except in rare instances (and this is not one of them) if you want credibility, don't drag in Hitler and the Nazis. If I were an evangelist pretending to be a bad poster boy for the non-religious, I'd post something like this.

So if you have a point, it's going stand on it's own without throwing in 8off.

So many things to comment about, but I'll spend a few seconds on one point.

At least skim this on Godwin's Law....except in rare instances (and this is not one of them) if you want credibility, don't drag in Hitler and the Nazis. If I were an evangelist pretending to be a bad poster boy for the non-religious, I'd post something like this.

So if you have a point, it's going stand on it's own without throwing in 8off.

In other word, I have a near perfect analogy that Christians cannot speak against.

Thanks for not speaking to the issue at hand.

Regards
DL

Dodging using Godwin's Law doesn't help your presentation either.

If if helps, I'd said the same thing if someone from Dr Fred Phelps Westboro Baptist Church played the Nazi card.

Dodging using Godwin's Law doesn't help your presentation either.

If if helps, I'd said the same thing if someone from Dr Fred Phelps Westboro Baptist Church played the Nazi card.

You might want to refresh your definition of Godwin's Law.
I does not apply Ace.

Regards
DL

By what standard is God not good?

By what standard is God not good?

By the standard of any moral man.

Would a good God torture a baby for 6 days before finally killing it?

God did. All because he was angry with King David.

Is that a good God to your moral view?

Regards
DL

DSC_0898.jpg

I already have an anal orifice, so why do you insist on following me around?

Regards
DL

It's not to hard to find someone who only posts about one subject in the same forum once a week.

If this absurd analogy was true, Hitler would have associated with the Jews and reached out to them at one point.

I already have an anal orifice, so why do you insist on following me around?

Regards
DL

That Ted talk provides an evolutionary basis for morality, explaining how we are hard-wired at birth with certain concepts we have developed for survival over many eons of evolution.

None of that would apply to God, so again, by what standard could we measure whether God was moral or immoral? What yardstick do we hold him up against?

It's not to hard to find someone who only posts about one subject in the same forum once a week.

Yep. I am always here for those who wish to drop their genocidal son murdering God and who want a God with morals.

Regards
DL

That Ted talk provides an evolutionary basis for morality, explaining how we are hard-wired at birth with certain concepts we have developed for survival over many eons of evolution.

None of that would apply to God, so again, by what standard could we measure whether God was moral or immoral? What yardstick do we hold him up against?

You are correct that that would not apply to God. God does not have a moral sense and that is why he can repent of making man and instead of fixing man, he destroys him. God takes the moral low ground because he does not know how satanic it is.

Morals are developed so that a species can live in peace together. God is not a species and had no need to develop a sense or system of morals.

What yardstick do I use to measure morals, the same one you do. Your instincts and all that you have learned from others over time. After all, morals are subjective aren't they?

What else could you and I possibly use?

Regards
DL

Yep. I am always here for those who wish to drop their genocidal son murdering God and who want a God with morals.

Regards
DL

That's big of you. Your "morality" in these threads is very impressive.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back