Welcome to PatsFans.com

Christian Terrorist Extremists in Africa

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Oct 24, 2011.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +344 / 6 / -8

I notice nobody's opened this thread.

The group we're sending a paltry 100 troops to counter is the Lord's Resistance Army, a Christian group in Uganda that behaves like "savages," to coin the phrase so oft-used when an Islamist group acts contrary to the principles of Islam.

If you call yourself Christian and act contrary to the mainstream understanding of Christianity, you have nothing to do with "the Lord," I take it.

Why aren't "the good ones" saying anything about it?

(PS, don't bother posting anything from mainstream Christians in which they do speak out. Just like mainstream Muslims speaking out against extremism, it doesn't count... ALL of them have to do it, or none of them have done it.)

PFnV
  2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +199 / 3 / -10

Let us know when they become a world-wide threat like Muslim extremists are.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 1 / -9

They're all a bunch of friggin savages over there, thats how they pass their time "killing each other", there are plenty of christian savages we have them right here in this country some of them are Catholic Priests who have been sodimizing little boys for years, the reason Islam is mentioned so much is they are the ones who are blowing up sh!t and slaughtering people ALL OVER THE WORLD, they are the ones making the headlines with their barbaric killings and the disgusting way the dirty bastards treat their women, liberals have to wake up some day and realize that there are bad cruel animalistic people in this world, some of them have have it in their genes and much of it is found in their culture.

Watching what was done to Kadaffi's dead body makes you realize that some people haven't evolved to far from The Caveman.

Mary Poppins Is A Fairy Tale
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Ahhhh!

A fresh take on the "Nature vs. Nurture" debate. This time it's both. I like that.

So what do we do with the Catholics? Their culture and genetic makeup must be dangerous to our most important asset: Children.
  5. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +122 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

Sorry. Those dudes aren't even remotely Christian.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 1 / -9

As the liberal always says "it's not all of them" the leaders of that church are the ones who have to deal with it, it's the decent sincere members of the Catholic church who suffer along with the molested children.

The members of the catholic church and the leaders of that church are the ones that have to "fix it" I have said that many times about the Muslims "the good ones should punish the bad ones" I am always called "a bigot" by the screwball liberals for saying it but it is the good ones who have the power to do it (IF THEY WANT TO)

Again, as the Liberal says "their not all bad"
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Now you're a liberal?
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

"Onward Christian Soldiers, Marching as to war".....
  9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

When the "Lord's Resistance Army" kills 3,000 of my countrymen, then I'll be more concerned with their goings-on. In the meantime, if the above is true, I'll just consider them a bunch of ass backward savages no matter what religion they claim to be.
  10. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -13

According to Wiki it isn't really a Christian group, certainly there is a tribal component with the Acholi people:

Acholi people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

11. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

So it's a religious war/conflict? If it is or is becoming that then someone somewhere has to get religion out of politics once and for all.
  12. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

I wonder......if Wiki had said, The group is based on a number of different beliefs including local religious rituals, mysticism, traditional religion, Acholi nationalism and Islam and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on Sharia Law and local Acholi tradition, if you'd be so willing to say it wasn't really an Islamic group?
  13. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +122 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

They have killed more than that in Uganda. Terrible, terrible men.
  14. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +155 / 2 / -1

Some people don't actually care about human life.
  15. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

Some lives are more valuable than others, the classic neo con value system.. bomb them all sort 'em out later.
  16. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +344 / 6 / -8

In their own words:

The Wiki article goes on to say lots of people say that their ideology is "rubbish," which of course has never been said by the majority of Muslims about Al Queda et al. :rolleyes:

Why are the "good ones" saying nothing????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why do conservatives have a love affair with Christianity?

PFnV
  17. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +199 / 3 / -10

I dunno...maybe cuz it's an isolated incident? Maybe cuz there is no threat to the entire world like there is and has been with Islamic extremists. Could be cuz we've been attacked several times by Muslim extremists and they've made dozens of more attempts? Or maybe it's the just the Islamic extremists announcement to the world's infidels that there is a jihad against them among radical Muslims....

Could even be those silly little incidents of Islamic extremists video-taping the cutting off of the heads of Americans, dragging them through the streets and then hanging the lifeless bodies over a road for all to see....just silly little stuff like that.

I know, it doesn't make much sense, does it PFiVA?
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

There is no "threat to the entire world" from radical Islam. At least not a credible one. That's the operative word. If a 5 year-old comes at you with a wiffle ball bat and says he's going to knock your head off, are you threatened? Why? Because you know he can't do it. What do you do? You hold up your hand and protect yourself from a whack from a plastic bat. Then if he persists, you take the bat away. You do not punch the kid in the face or whip out a gun and shoot him.

This Christian nut-job in Africa needs to be killed but I would much rather somehow get the Africans or Chinese to do it. Have no idea why we are seeking a military stronghols in Africa, buit then againm why should we treat Africa any differently than any other continent? It just occurred to me that we don't have any big bases in South America, do we? Someone needs to do something about that!

America's Empire of Bases
  19. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +344 / 6 / -8

Where are the good ones
  20. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +199 / 3 / -10

Funny, the World Trade Center didn't look like little kids with wiffleball bats to me.

So let me list just "some" of the countries Islamic extremists have murdered people;

United States
    France
    Great Britain
    Pakistan
    Phillipines
    Saudi Arabia
    India
    Iraq
    Yemen
    Afghanistan

Islamic extremists ARE a world wide threat. The supposed Christians in Africa are not...and that was my only point. If you care to comment on that particular point, go ahead. I have little interest in discussing tangencies.

I know, it doesn't make much sense, does it wistah?