PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Christian Fauria coming to camp? [Well, maybe not]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Doubt

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
He was a guest on Sports Tonight (he's their official football pro guest who does some commentary on the Pats and other major news around the NFL).

Anyway, Tanguay said " You're not signed but you're coming to camp" and Fauria said yes, he was indeed coming to camp. Then they said something about how nervous Christian was, and something about stepping on the field.

The doorbell rang so I didn't catch the last few remarks! I wondered if anyone else happened to see the show?

Fauria was well-spoken- fwiw he ripped Lord Favre a new one for this latest drama and pretty much said Favre's done lol. He held back nothing on that topic :D

Last edited:
Re: Christian Fauria Coming To Camp

The Pats could use him with the way the depth is these days...

Re: Christian Fauria coming to camp?

Maybe that's it, pats1. They repeat the show at 10pm- well, repeat/update actually, but unless something amazing happens between 6 and 10 tonight I'd imagine they'll probably re-air Christian's segment.

He was a pretty good commentator, and he's still a homer too :) Good stuff about Brady and the SB loss. He said, for the Pats it didn't matter 18-0 or 20-0, to them losing the SB was as if they never even played the 07 season.

Watch at 10 and see what you think about his camp comments! Hmm...

Who cares about Christian? What I want to know is if his wife is coming to camp ...

* There was no "maybe" in Christian's statement btw- he said he IS coming to camp;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back