Welcome to PatsFans.com

Chrissy Snow alive and well..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by ELOrocks17, Jan 9, 2007.

1. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I might be in over my head here since I have no idea who Chrissy Snow is and couldn't care less about Suzanne Somers (actually, I have no idea who she is, either, but I've heard her name before).

What's so bad about what she said? It's not an indictment of the Iraq war, but what mother would want to have her son/daughter in a war zone? It'd be the same no matter what war was being fought or what President was in office. There wasn't anything remotely political about it.

3. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

maybe she should have said:

"Well at least my kid doesnt heve Bubonic plague"

4. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I guess, but Iraq's on people's minds more, and for some reason war seems to be mothers' greatest fear everywhere. I'm not saying she doesn't suck, she might, but her comment was innocent. Hell, I'm sure the President is relieved his daughters aren't in Iraq, that's just how it is for a parent.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Typical loony hollywood a$s hole, the Moron just had her house burn up and she still had to throw her "Bush Hater Dig" in, George Bush drove all the those Wife Swapping bastards insane out there.

Remember the blacklist stuff during the McCarthy thing, well now the Hollywood Dingobats have their own form of "blackballing", if your a "republican" you don't work, this doesn't work with the old time established "Neo Cons" but if your a new kid and you are trying to make it big you don't tell anybody your "Conservative" if you do the Striesand Hit Squad will destroy you.

POHNY BASTARDS F-ck Suzanne Somers, those kids she is talking about are the kids that are KILLING the people that want her Grandmothers homeland wiped off the earth (Israel)

Suzanne Somers:
    F-cking skanky old democrat bag trying to be fifty again.

6. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, my radiator is leaking badly and i will probably have to replace it...but at least i dont have a kid in Iraq.

7. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

There you go. Seriously, doesn't it make your troubles seem a little more mundane... at least your health is OK and your family is not in harm's way. I don't care if my kids were fighting the most noble war in the world, I'd still want them to be safe.

This thread is pretty pathetic, though. It's like the rightwing version of "blame Bush for my cold".

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

your posts portray you as such an irrelevant, angry windbag, i almost feel sorry for you... boooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!

9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well i dont see you adding anything insightfull to this conversation other than the usual pedantic banalities. Thanks for playing though...

10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

gosh, i'm sorry... is this a "gripping topic" for you that needs deep and intellectual insight? with that in mind, what do you plan to add? will you be calling "The View" about it tomorrow over a cup of tea?

exactly what really needs to be said about something this useless besides that it needs to be put in the women's forum? one thing it certainly doesn't need is the tired old, angry deflection to "liberal celebrity agenda" horsesh!t....

as for your sorry excuse for a signature, you really should stop misquoting former presidents... Lincoln never said that... NEVER... time to do a bit of reading, don't you think? here you are... got anything else to say, or will you be misquoting Nixon next?

11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Due to the insipid nature of this thread and the complete lack of relevance to anyone else's lives, I'm closing this thread.

12. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

[qoute]tired old, angry deflection to "liberal celebrity agenda" horsesh!t....
    [/quote]

If it were a "conservative celebrity agenda", you would be all over it like white on rice..oh thats right...conservative celebrities never blame any politicial..they actually behave themselves...cant really say that for *ssholes like this "has been" beyotch.

13. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Nice!! Makes you seem smarter already.

14. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Dont you dare Whista....This thread does not violate any rules of the political forum. 99% of the liberal sh*t posted on this forum i consider "insipid" but to date, i have NEVER demanded the mods close a thread. This is a pefect example of you showing your partisanship.

15. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +527 / 6 / -2

Yes NEM, they absolutely do. Just like Odorman and Michael Moore. It's why I take what they say with a grain of salt.

I miss Savage being on earlier though. I used to listen to him for half hour on Tuesday nights while i was going to my hockey game. He reminded me of a pissed off grandpa. The Archie Bunker of radio. It was an entertaining 15 minute ride each way.

16. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Your post is an example that something can be true but still completely out of context. You have some weird conversation skills. Do your real-life conversations go like that, too?

Someone: "Hey man, good game, eh? Reggie Bush is really tearing it up."
    NEM: "BUSH IS AN AWOL TREASONOUS SCUM SUCKING SON OF A *****. I MEAN GEORGE BUSH OF COURSE!"

17. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

'behaving themselves"... i.e. ... quiet enablers...

anyhow... so, you're going to keep that known lie of a quote in your signature then? cool... if that's allowed, perhaps no one will mind if i put the following in my signature:

"I'm still a drunk, and I admit it's all about oil." - George Bush.

Even though I know he didn't say it, I feel like I can keep it there because I believe he means it... Hooray!

18. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yes...yes they can..believe me I have witnessed it first hand. Say what you will, but NEM is pretty smart when it comes to football.

19. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

again... any plans whatsoever to pick a new signature quote that is actually accurate? or perhaps even just acknowledge that it's false?

20. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well..i guess i cannot quote any democrat since all they do is lie and undermine this country with thier anti-American BS. Maybe I will chose something from Michael Savage since he is a great truth teller.