PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Simms : "Brady deserves to be suspended"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's entirely reasonable and admirable. As for his stint with the Patriots?

"For the last three years I was basically a ***** boy, a quality-control coach and part-time scouting assistant, working with Josh McDaniels."

CBS's Chris Simms: Belichick "smartest person"; Brady's "not in my top five"

Seems to me that he wanted to just show up and run the place from day 1, without putting in the necessary time as a peon.

You show me a great coach, and I'll show you a guy who worked his ass off for peanuts in some low level position at the start of his coaching career. Looks like Simms was just too good for that.

Last edited:
Just curious. Did anyone of the EEI or Sports Hub slots give this jackass an audience. His contentions are just too ludicrous even for US to pay attention to. ;)

Looking for his 5 mins of shame in spotlight. Must be quiet on NFL* Front*time to stir it up again keep flames burning on this Witch Hunt.

Yeah and Simms deserves his throat cut

I sorta disagree...my choice would be punched repeatedly in the mouth and jaw until all that emanated from his septic sewer hole of a mouth was THIS....mmphhmmbbllggrgrgll.....

Pretty sure Chris Simms was the guy who claimed that Brady wasn't even in the top 5 NFL QBs anymore, so he's definitely proven to have some animosity towards the club.

Yep. Last year he said that Rogers, Luck, Roethlisberger, Wilson and PEDton were all better than Brady.

Coincidentally, that was the last time Simms' name was mentioned on these boards.

He's apparently doing a pretty good job of trolling us Patriots fans

He's just an entitled lacrosse trust fund kid, except his sport is football. Doesn't understand the concept of not being handed things, and doesn't think critically about things like Deflategate because most people in his life tell him he's right on the money.

Last year he basically called Tom a system QB.

Don't know what his problem is with Tom but obviously something is there. Did Tom look at him the wrong way when he was in NE?

2635fda6e9357875f22db77f163b09c9293a0cea9f243fdd78dcd7826ab1e53f.jpg

Listen Colimbus,

“Now I know everyone wants to claim the world is round and all that crap, right? That’s a bunch of crap.”"

Listen Colimbus,

“Now I know everyone wants to claim the world is round and all that crap, right? That’s a bunch of crap.”"
Ironically, in Columbus's day educated Europeans believed that the world was round. The difference was that Columbus subscribed to a flawed calculation of the circumference of the Earth, which is why he though he landed in India. Had there been no landmass between Europe and Asia, Columbus and his men who have died of starvation or thirst long before they reached Asia.

Simms just killed it with his explanation for the science part. I mean, who can argue with "That's a bunch of crap"?
Case closed man. Sorry Tommy.

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Chris Simms for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particularly glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic NFL gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

Ironically, in Columbus's day educated Europeans believed that the world was round. The difference was that Columbus subscribed to a flawed calculation of the circumference of the Earth, which is why he though he landed in India. Had there been no landmass between Europe and Asia, Columbus and his men who have died of starvation or thirst long before they reached Asia.

Obviously I failed in attempting to bring a little levity to this forum and this topic.

Yep. Last year he said that Rogers, Luck, Roethlisberger, Wilson and PEDton were all better than Brady.

Coincidentally, that was the last time Simms' name was mentioned on these boards.

He's apparently doing a pretty good job of trolling us Patriots fans

I believe that thread had the memorable title of "Chris Simms: Not a top 5 species." :)

Obviously I failed in attempting to bring a little levity to this forum and this topic.
Sorry for ruining your joke. I've gotten so good at ruining my own jokes, I decided to start trying to ruin the jokes of others.

The idea that Columbus thought the world was round and the Europeans didn't was taught in US schools for decades. Many intelligent people still believe that myth. When I get a chance to dispel commonly held illusions, I feel a strong complusion to do so.

Sorry for ruining your joke. I've gotten so good at ruining my own jokes, I decided to start trying to ruin the jokes of others.

The idea that Columbus thought the world was round and the Europeans didn't was taught in US schools for decades. Many intelligent people still believe that myth. When I get a chance to dispel commonly held illusions, I feel a strong complusion to do so.

duty_calls.png

Chris Simms: Tom Brady '100 percent' deserves to be suspended

"“Yes, of course he deserves to be suspended for this,” Simms said of Brady’s alleged role in Deflategate. “He took the integrity of the game into his own hands."

"But it does give you a competitive advantage."

"If there weren’t advantages and it wasn’t a big deal, then why didn’t you just pump the footballs up to 13.5 and be, ‘Oh, I’m not worried about it’? He had every ball, they said before the game started, at 12.5,” Simms said. “Now I know everyone wants to claim the weather and that whole theory and all that crap, right? That’s a bunch of crap.”"​

Clearly Simms knows more about science than the numerous different guys with PhDs and Doctorates in Physics and Physical Science that have spoken to the contrary..
Shows you what Chris Simms knows as well. He is assuming that the ball can only have less pressure. If you have the ball at 13.5 and it's warmer outside the pressure should go above 13.5 (though Aaron Rodgers would be fine with that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back