Chris Price watching the UDFA's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
From his blog, some tidbits.. here are three, maybe there is an Elvis Dumervil in this group;).. there are some interesting prospects.. there are more on his blog, but the sentence rule applies..

It Is What It Is

In addition to the group that’s already in the fold, the Patriots have agreed to a rookie free-agent deal with Notre Dame safety Sergio Brown

The Patriots have invited Illinois wrestler John Wise to attend minicamp, according to WGEM-TV in Quincy, Ill. The 24-year-old Wise played college football for two seasons with Western Illinois as a defensive tackle before transferring to Illinois and becoming part of the wrestling team

North Dakota State running back Pat Paschall has signed a free-agent deal with the Patriots, the school announced Saturday night.

Nice looking running back and safety.

Nice looking running back and safety.

Brown was only the third best safety on his college team ( Notre Dame ) to enter the draft this season. The running back though is interesting, ( and the LB from Montana can rush the passer and play special teams ).

Anderson also interesting.

I know he ran a 4.58,but the Pat Paschall highlights show nice moves and acceleration, something I don't see out of our old backs and Maroney. I hope he dazzles in preseason and can knock Morris/BJGE off,like the kid.

Paschal also had a nice downfield catch.....seems to make some nice moves....how it translates to the NFL, we will see....I wish him luck since I would love to see some new blood in the backfield.

The Patriots have invited Illinois wrestler John Wise to attend minicamp, according to WGEM-TV in Quincy, Ill. The 24-year-old Wise played college football for two seasons with Western Illinois as a defensive tackle before transferring to Illinois and becoming part of the wrestling team

maybe another Stephen Neal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back