PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Price becoming assistant editor at WEEI.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is it a promotion? :eek: I mean Patsfan blogger or WEEI Editor?
confused-smiley-17432.gif

Congrats Chris!!!!! :rocker:

I don't know if having to deal with Ordway is a good thing or not...... :p

Congrats Chris! You'll represent well:)

Congrats on the new job.

I'm going to miss the "We're here at Gillette" posts. To me, that always was a part of game day.

Last edited:
keep up the superb work chris!

Congrats!!!

Here's Chris Price at Zip's tailgate...a beer AND a jello shot, what a stud!

Last edited:
Congrats, Chris. I've always enjoyed your writing and your on-air reports. Very glad to hear it.

It's been an honor and a privilege to have him as a part of the site over the past few years, and it's nice to finally see him get the recognition he deserves. We'll definitely be following him and while I'm sorry to see him go I'm extremely excited for him. Best of luck Chris!

Hey all,

I've been taking a day or two off here at the end of the season, but I'm humbled at all the kind words here on this thread, as well as all the Patriots fans who have PM'd me with congratulations over the last few days. Yes, I will be headed to WEEI.com in mid-January to cover the Patriots on a full-time basis. While I'm sad to be leaving behind some great people at Metro, it's an exciting opportunity to work with a great crew of guys like Rob Bradford and Alex Speier.

But I'd like to take a moment to say thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has ever read or commented or enjoyed anything I've done with Patsfans.com since I started a few years back, either on one of my columns or on the blog. I will always be indebted to all of you. I can't imagine I would get this sort of chance if it wasn't for Ian and the rest of the Patsfans.com crew--the power of this site helped increase my visibility, allowing me to expand my audience to areas I'd only dreamed about.

As for my future with Patsfans.com, I have always been proud of my association with this site, and I will be able to keep that in some small fashion--while I won't be able to maintain the blog, I will be posting on the message board on a semi-regular basis. Don't be shy about mixing it up with me down the road, and I hope you all keep reading.

Thanks again for everything,
Chris

Last edited:
Hey all,

I've been taking a day or two off here at the end of the season, but I'm humbled at all the kind words here on this thread, as well as all the Patriots fans who have PM'd me with congratulations over the last few days. Yes, I will be headed to WEEI.com in mid-January to cover the Patriots on a full-time basis. While I'm sad to be leaving behind some great people at Metro, it's an exciting opportunity to work with a great crew of guys like Rob Bradford and Alex Speier.

But I'd like to take a moment to say thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has ever read or commented or enjoyed anything I've done with Patsfans.com since I started a few years back, either on one of my columns or on the blog. I will always be indebted to all of you. I can't imagine I would get this sort of chance if it wasn't for Ian and the rest of the Patsfans.com crew--the power of this site helped increase my visibility, allowing me to expand my audience to areas I'd only dreamed about.

As for my future with Patsfans.com, I have always been proud of my association with this site, and I will be able to keep that in some small fashion--while I won't be able to maintain the blog, I will be posting on the message board on a semi-regular basis. Don't be shy about mixing it up with me down the road, and I hope you all keep reading.

Thanks again for everything,
Chris
Such courage **sniff**.
smiley_salute.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back