PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Morteson say Pats win SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised we don't hear any Fish SB talk this year! what happened?
It's one thing to say "we are great, because we have dante culpepper." It's quite something else to brag, "we are great. we have chet lemon."

Sooner or later, they will watch two or three year old highlights of Joey Porter and say, "wow, this guy is fast." Then we'll have to listen to off-season yapping until the season begins.

Good thing the draft isn't 2 far off... I'm getting bored of this tripe.

They sure made us look bad last year. Al Wilson was a pro-bowler. Ian Gold and DJ Williams are solid LB. They seem to give us fits. They are hands down the fastest LB crew in the NFL.

Gold, back from an Achilles, is still pretty solid. DJ Williams is VERY good. As for Al Wilson, he's damaged goods in a BIG way and will never play close to the same again.

As soon as Pete Prisco of CBS Sportsline confirms that he agrees with Mortensen that the Patriots will win it all then get to the pro shop as soon as possible and pick up your Patriots SB 42 Champs hats and shirts while they last,Might be sold out by the Beginning of the draft :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has posted the obvious conclusion yet . . .

WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED! :D

I'm surprised no one has posted the obvious conclusion yet . . .

WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED! :D

I pretty much came to that conclusion. I just didn't want to post it.

Mortensen picked Dallas over Cincinnati last year. I guess this means this year stallworth will drop a lot of balls, BB will retire when the year is done, and Brady will fumble the snap on the final FG of the game.

Mortensen picked Dallas over Cincinnati last year. I guess this means this year stallworth will drop a lot of balls, BB will retire when the year is done, and Brady will fumble the snap on the final FG of the game.

:mad:
BLASPHEMY!!!!
:mad:

:D

They sure made us look bad last year. Al Wilson was a pro-bowler. Ian Gold and DJ Williams are solid LB. They seem to give us fits. They are hands down the fastest LB crew in the NFL.

I wouldn't say hands down. The Ravens, Chargers, and Bears all have fast linebackers, to name a few.

I don't know whether to be happy or scared about this.

I'd put Mort's opinion over most of the other NFL experts. I respect guys who do their homework, and Mort does that. Most of his opinions come after talking to NFL scouts.

AFC:

Patriots
Broncos
Colts
Ravens
Jets
Chargers

NFC:

Eagles
49ers
Saints
Chicago
Dallas
Packers

Those are my picks for the playoffs, I think Green Bay and the Seahawks will be close though for that last wildcard spot.

On the same show, Ron Jaworski picked the Pats to win the AFC but lose the Super Bowl to the Saints (!) But at least he prefaced the latter remark with, "Now I'm REALLY going way out on a limb..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back