Chris Morteson say Pats win SB

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He just said it on ESPN

I know, I know... it doesn't mean anything But its still nice to hear

Well I guess I can cancel my NFL Sunday Ticket.

He just said it on ESPN

I know, I know... it doesn't mean anything But its still nice to hear

Unless you know Mortensen is 41-0 in picking Super Bowl Champions in early April BEFORE the draft this thread is kinda meaningless-means SQUAT.

Wait..... Did he say which Super Bowl?

And did he say it after eating chinese food?

You know those fortune cookies....

Pop the corks, fellas.

Steve Mariucci also picked the Pats today on the NFL Network's special program announcing and analyzing the 2007 Regular season schedule. Jim Mora Sr. picked the Colts.

QB12

As of this moment right now, I'd go with the Broncos. They still have those awesome linebackers, the secondary is even better (hard to believe) with Bly, Cutler will be the man from day 1, Travis Henry is going to light it up in that system, and I just think they are the team to beat right now.

As of this moment right now, I'd go with the Broncos. They still have those awesome linebackers, the secondary is even better (hard to believe) with Bly, Cutler will be the man from day 1, Travis Henry is going to light it up in that system, and I just think they are the team to beat right now.

Did those ***** asses even make the playoffs last year?

Did those ***** asses even make the playoffs last year?

No. Did the Saints make the playoffs in 2005? Would the Saints and Jets win totals combined have earned them a playoff birth in 2006? (Both teams were 4-12 in 2005.) Who cares about last year, has nothing to do with 2007.

No. Did the Saints make the playoffs in 2005? Would the Saints and Jets win totals combined have earned them a playoff birth in 2006? (Both teams were 4-12 in 2005.) Who cares about last year, has nothing to do with 2007.

You can't call em the team to beat if they didn't make the playoffs

Awesme linebackers? WTF. Do you mean Al Wilson, who they were trying to trade but flunked a physical. Ian Gold? Who else? Their front seven isn't scary at all.

The jets had few injuries last year. They also had a cake walk schedule. Funny how the broncos sling money around in the offseason like the skins, yet people who are pats rivals talk about them like they area a bunch of genius's.... Anyone else who picks up free agents that make sense are crazy, but when the donkeys do it and lose they are awesome.

I am picking Miami to win it all myself, lol! Just look in the visiters locker room. There is a legit article on why they have a shot haha.

Last edited:
collinsworth agrees, i dont put much into that. BUT I LOVE THE RESPECT:rocker: :rocker:

KOOOL

I don't know whether to be happy or scared about this.

I am surprised we don't hear any Fish SB talk this year! what happened?

They're a pathetic franchise

Remember that divisional anaysis thing that someone posted here that said that Belichick and Saban were equal coaches. LOL. Might want to reconsider that one.

I am surprised we don't hear any Fish SB talk this year! what happened?

You'd like to think they learned their lesson, but actually they're laying low just happy to pick against us until they see WTF their QB is - whether they sign another retread name QB they can hype because he has amassed lots of empty yardage stats to start ahead of former NFL MVP Culpepper and the imortal Cleo Lemon, or whether they draft a first round QB to groom behind Culpepper and Lemon. Personally I don't think it makes much difference either way, at least for the forseeable future. But I'm sure once they know WTF their FO is planning at least a few intrepid 'Phinfans will mount an effort to spin themselves into contention. :D

Awesme linebackers? WTF. Do you mean Al Wilson, who they were trying to trade but flunked a physical. Ian Gold? Who else? Their front seven isn't scary at all.

They sure made us look bad last year. Al Wilson was a pro-bowler. Ian Gold and DJ Williams are solid LB. They seem to give us fits. They are hands down the fastest LB crew in the NFL.

No. Did the Saints make the playoffs in 2005?
No, they didn't, and they didn't win the Superbowl in 2006, either. Your comparison is actually pretty good. The Broncos will likely make the playoffs but not make it to the Superbowl, just like the Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes