PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Mortensen of ESPN says Cincy was distracted -STILL NO RESPECT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PatriotsRiot93 said:
A picture says a thousand words...

capt.834aeacdbff84199ad70e93c38fb164a.patriots_bengals_football_pbs110.jpg

Where ya at 85????

Not catching Td's apparently.

Simms actually was pretty good today. He kept saying how today was supposed to be the "changing of the guard game", and how the media was all over brady and his "body language" ect.... then he kept saying, well what do you think about them now that they came into cincy and put it on em (which nobody thought they could do)

Sean Salisbury was saying the same things on ESPNEWS, although he has always given the pats their due---and he admits when he's wrong which is impossible for other talking heads to do!

Last edited:
Johnny Mac said:
**** Chris Mortenson. I'm so sick of talknig heads. Not one of ESPN's "experts" picked the Pats to win, so they must not have thought much about these "distractions." Screw them all.
Good point. Why wouldn't that be a factor when they made their picks, but all of the sudden is when a pick turns out wrong?

Sounds like a typical fan making excuses for their team.

Did he pick the Dolphins to win the division too?

mtbykr said:
Simms actually was pretty good today. He kept saying how today was supposed to be the "changing of the guard game", and how the media was all over brady and his "body language" ect.... then he kept saying, well what do you think about them now that they came into cincy and put it on em (which nobody thought they could do)
I think Simms is always good, one of the best announcers IMO.

My favorite was "the patriots are playing with an attitude", which was a perfect description.

NEM said:
This "distraction" sh!t is some of the biggest crap there is, not just for the Bengals, but for ALL professional teams.

These guys are pros, and for three hours that they are on the field, they havent got one single thought about anything that is going on off the field...

This distraction hype is blown way the hell out of proportion.

When Carson Palmer goes back to pass, or Chad Johnson is running his route, he aint thinking about some teammate who might get arrested tomorrow...he is thinking football, and nothing else.

That distraction thing is a bunch of crap....

So damn true. The "distractions" stuff is just something non-athlete commentators make up to fill time or create issues where they don't exist.

PATRIOT64 said:
Mortensen was just on ESPN and stated the Bengals were so distracted about the off the field troubles of their team to play as well as they should have - When the FU** are we gonna get some respect from these guys? - do we have to beat the good teams by 70? - excuses,excuses when a good team loses to the Pats,I am sick of that crap! - We still would have beaten them even if all of their players didn't know what jail meant!

I think I begin to hate full-speed Pats fans. I'm sick of "waaahhh, we don't have respect". I ******* don't care of respect. What is important is victory.

Last edited:
Same Old Garbage But When We Are Holding The Trophy Again What Will He Use As An Excuse??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back