PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Mortensen of ESPN says Cincy was distracted -STILL NO RESPECT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Mortensen was just on ESPN and stated the Bengals were so distracted about the off the field troubles of their team to play as well as they should have - When the FU** are we gonna get some respect from these guys? - do we have to beat the good teams by 70? - excuses,excuses when a good team loses to the Pats,I am sick of that crap! - We still would have beaten them even if all of their players didn't know what jail meant!

That's BS, they have been having off the field problems with players the whole season and still won.

PATRIOT64 said:
Mortensen was just on ESPN and stated the Bengals were so distracted about the off the field troubles of their team to play as well as they should have - When the FU** are we gonna get some respect from these guys? - do we have to beat the good teams by 70? - excuses,excuses when a good team loses to the Pats,I am sick of that crap! - We still would have beaten them even if all of their players didn't know what jail meant!

You don't win 38-13 by mistake...Period.

The Pats dominated on the road against a very good passing offense.

What a silly reason. It's not like this is the first time Cincinnati has had off the field troubles. :rolleyes:

If any team should have been "distracted", it was Dallas. Yet, they still managed to win big.

Oh, and what about us? Picked apart all week long? Wasn't Brady supposed to be so disgruntled? What a load of crap these "expert" opinions are. Such a waste of time.

Thanks for the good news, I love it when we get no respect.

zippo59 said:
That's BS, they have been having off the field problems with players the whole season and still won.

Having watched interviews with Chad Johson and Hushmanzadeh this week, I think they both were focused, excited and confident heading into today. I am not sure who was distracted...but if that is the case, then I hope it continues. I don't want to have to face the Ben-Gals again.

im sure they werent distracted when they won..not when they learned before week 1 that Odell has a 4 game suspension..not when they said they wont be distracted from the 50 inmates they have on the team

**** Chris Mortenson. I'm so sick of talknig heads. Not one of ESPN's "experts" picked the Pats to win, so they must not have thought much about these "distractions." Screw them all.

Think about it...the Bengals are the Bizzaro World Pats.

They talk tons of trash, love the media, and have a ton of off-field problems. I see them in the same place the Raiders are now in a few years. They have no disipline.

Say what you want about the Pats but they have discipline and accountiblilty.

Chris who? I couldn't care less about what he has to say about us. Thank God this is not like the NCAA football voting crap. We win and we get our respect on the field. But I am interested in hearing what Boomer has to say:D

We complain about no respect but we love no respect...

Belichick and the players like no respect better.

Big problem this year was the Red Sox collapse led to all
the media focusing on the Patriots which led to alot of crappy articles.
Now they have to stick to their shtik...I love it..no respect right to the Super Bowl.;)

edgecy said:
Chris who? I couldn't care less about what he has to say about us. Thank God this is not like the NCAA football voting crap. We win and we get our respect on the field. But I am interested in hearing what Boomer has to say:D

Boomer and Phil Simms are the only talking heads I have any respect for.

A picture says a thousand words...

capt.834aeacdbff84199ad70e93c38fb164a.patriots_bengals_football_pbs110.jpg

Yeah they were distracted by the 38 points we put on them!

Didn't Parcells say this week that the fans and media are more distrcted by these things than the players are? I suspect that's true.

PatriotsRiot93 said:
A picture says a thousand words...

capt.834aeacdbff84199ad70e93c38fb164a.patriots_bengals_football_pbs110.jpg
Who's that, TO's apprentice? Nah, nobody can be anywhere near that bad.

Born_a_Patriot said:
Yeah they were distracted by the 38 points we put on them!

Exactly - they were distracted by our offensive line , our defensive line, Maroney, Dillon and Brady

zippo59 said:
Boomer and Phil Simms are the only talking heads I have any respect for.

Definitely.

Boomer always has good talk on Monday mornings on EEI. He actually makes D&C worth listening to.

Mortensen is a buttface, along with all the other ESPN & NBC crew.

Just now on Sunday Night Football Madden and Michaels were trying to make an issue out of Deion Branch and Brady's "body language" Apparently we have two amateur psychologists in the booth tonight.

They were distracted by the shaking and baking of LoMo and the asskicking Dillon was giving them.

All we this was supposed to be the "Changing of the guard" game. When Cincy kicks us to the curb and shows that they are the true powerhouse of the AFC. Oh well, meet the new boss, same as the old boss. I hope we get another shot at them, then what will thier excuse be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back