Welcome to PatsFans.com

Chris Matthews completely destroys a right-wing talk show host (hilarious)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, May 15, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Kevin James destroyed himself by showing that he is an evasive, uneducated, mindless partisan, incapable of diverging from the talking points that were handed to him by his neocon masters.

I fully expected Matthews to cut James' mic off O'Reilly style, but he showed he's better than that.

I hope that the Hardball producers arranged James' appearance as a last resort, and that they never allow him on again. He wasted most of the segment trying to avoid admitting he knew nothing about Chamberlain's dealings with Hitler, while trying to turn the topic back to his absurd rhetoric.

Video:
    http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=b7140d70-b2c9-4197-86ea-82447222aff4
    Last edited: May 15, 2008
  2. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

FBN will like what the guy had to say about Obama and his foreign policy.

But seriously...talk to our enemies, like FDR? Who the hell did he talk to? He was too busy trying to figure out how to get the US into WWII.
    And what's with this outrage over GWB "taking a shot at a fellow American while overseas"? What...so Bush can't do it, but every damn Democrat on the planet can take shots at him....

And who's this guy Kevin James anyway?

His neocon masters?
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Paul you nasty hate filled little man. :D
    Inside you there is a neocon trying to come out. Let it out,put your chips on it and let it ride.
  4. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why do you say that? Do you have to be a neocon to find that whole mess distasteful?
  5. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

This guy James is a brain dead azzclown. He didn't know WHAT Chamberlain did in 1938, he keeps yelling appeasment,appeasment. He should have had his mike pulled he had no constructive argument to make. Just a lot of useless yelling. Sort of like some of the people on this board. ;)
  6. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Right win talk radio is full of these idiots. Whenever O'Reilly gets cornered like that by a guest he starts screaming and says, "I don't need a history lesson sir." They rely on total stupidity and ignorance to get their mindless points across.

The Hitler analogy is so dumb and played out. Seriously, what is this guys qualification to have the radio platform he has? He can yell really well? This is what all the Jay Severins and Hannities are; semi-entertaining ways of saying nothing over and over again.
  7. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Did you watch the video? If you did do you fine James's ahh ur argument to be a well thought out,lucid, piece of profound analyses? :rolleyes:
  8. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

As I was watching the video thats what i thought. How did this moron qualify for a micraphone. That he can yell neocon talking points incessantly? :confused:
  9. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

That's why I said "who the hell is this guy"? The only thing I could find is an entertainment lawyer with a talk show in LA at night.

Hardly qualification for being on Hardball, unless you're trying to make the other side look bad, don't you think?
  10. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I think if Matthews had wanted well thought out, lucid and profound analysis of Chamberlain/Hitler there are any number of history professors he could've gotten to appear on his show. He wanted someone he could steamroll, and someone who'd make the opposing viewpoint appear foolish.
  11. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

TSK,TSK,TSK you have to do better than that. He's a conservative talk show host in the LA area. And I must say I'm truely impressed wilth the high powered schools he's attended.
    Kevin's legal experience is what initially brought him into the talk radio industry, regularly providing his legal expertise to talk radio stations in major markets around the country. In early 2004, Kevin decided to leave the legal profession to begin his full-time career as a radio talk show host at KTOK in Oklahoma City, where Kevin's legal experience and his interest in news and the topics of the day resulted in tremendous success in the morning drive slot at KTOK.
    Kevin's rating success in Oklahoma City enabled his return to Los Angeles in early 2005 to host KABC's "Red Eye Radio" -- once again achieving great ratings success. Kevin hosted "Red Eye Radio" until April 2007.
    Kevin has also served as a regular panelist for Court TV's "Catherine Crier Live" and appeared on CNN as a commentator and legal analyst.
    Kevin received his undergraduate degree from the University of Oklahoma and attended law school at the Univeristy of Houston.
  12. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Oh please, the guy cam eon screaming about appeasement and reiterating Bush's nonsense scare tactics against Obama. What was he not supposed to address the fact that the guy didn't know what he was talking about?
  13. BbRrUeSwCsHkIe

BbRrUeSwCsHkIe Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

WWII didn't start with Japan. He did everything possible to turn a blind eye to Germany.
  14. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Oh please, Bush didn't say anything about Obama...he said "some people" which he's said for the past 8 years.
  15. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Except that he didn't.
  16. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

On a side note, what do you think that guy did when he got off the air? cried? He was totally humiliated lol...

And Chris Matthews doesn't sandbag people. I guarantee he didn't bring that guy on there with the intention of cornering him like that. The last similar situation I can think of on his show was that Texas (I think) politician who came on to endorse Obama and didn't know a single vote or piece of legislation he had made.
  17. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You forgot this part, flex.
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

WWII = T.W.O.T.......:woohoo:
    Germany = Iran.......:rofl:
    Axis = Syria, Iran and N Korea......:eat2:

Too funny!
  19. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yeah...okay. :rolleyes:
  20. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

The point is that it's not analogous at all and it's dumb that Hitler and appeasement gets brought into every foreign policy discussion that takes place. We were an isolationist country back then and Churchill also met with Hitler, was that appeasement?