PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Kluwe vs Nate Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modest

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Chris Kluwe is now my second favorite punter bar none right behind Mesko.

This all started when Chris Kluwe, the Vikings punter, made a comment about Mankins, Brees, Manning, etc. being douchebags for wanting to be excluded from the franchise tag in a twitter post (whether the rumors are false or not). Nate Jackson responds with this:

Dear Chris Kluwe: When We Want The Punter's Opinion, We'll Ask For It (We Won't)

To which Kluwe responds:

Chris Kluwe Responds: Can I Kick It? (Yes, I Can)

This guy is awesome.

Chris Kluwe is now my second favorite punter bar none right behind Mesko.

This all started when Chris Kluwe, the Vikings punter, made a comment about Mankins, Brees, Manning, etc. being douchebags for wanting to be excluded from the franchise tag in a twitter post (whether the rumors are false or not). Nate Jackson responds with this:

Dear Chris Kluwe: When We Want The Punter's Opinion, We'll Ask For It (We Won't)

To which Kluwe responds:

Chris Kluwe Responds: Can I Kick It? (Yes, I Can)

This guy is awesome.
my three favorite comedians in the nfl are jared allen, kluwe and crowder from miami

Last edited:
Kluwe embarrassed the hell out of Nate Jackson. Thumbs up.

That was awesome. I couldn't even read Nate Jackson's (27 receptions, 240yds, 2td, currently not even playing for the UFL anymore) garbage more than halfway through. Kluwe's response was golden. I wish it was longer.

So, Nate Jackson, while I respect your right to free speech (as apparently you don't respect mine), I also respect my right to tell you to go jam a tackling dummy up your ass sideways for being a snake-tongued, ****-talking Internet tough guy ******* who is so far out of touch with reality that you have no idea just how privileged we are to play this game for ridiculous amounts of money.

You're not the only one who can craft a sentence, my friend.

Sincerely,
Chris Kluwe
Punter
Beautifully put, Chris.

Last edited:
That was enjoyable. He's still got a remarkably skewed perspective when he says that $10M is "more than most people make in their lives." While true, it's still a horrific understatement. Most people make less than $10K in their lives.

That.was.awesome.

Kluwe destroyed NJ.

Lmao owned. Nate shouldn't of been taking crap with his stats.

I doubt Jackson realizes just how handily Kluwe wiped the floor with him. Maybe he posts here :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My first response was "Who the hell is Nate Jackson?"

So, I looked him up.. No, not under the CURRENT players on NFL.Com. But the "Historical" players..

Nate Jackson, WR at NFL.com

He spent 7 years with the Broncos.. Never played in more than 12 games in a single season.

His career totals were : 27 recs, 240 yards, 2 TDs.

No wonder I didn't know who he is

Is there a kluwe fan club?

Now theres a guy that has a proper sense of perspective. AS long as guys like him play the game there is hope for it.

My first response was "Who the hell is Nate Jackson?"

So, I looked him up.. .......................

No wonder I didn't know who he is

Vincent's evil twin......

Goddamn, that was a great read. Kluwe is the man.

That was enjoyable. He's still got a remarkably skewed perspective when he says that $10M is "more than most people make in their lives." While true, it's still a horrific understatement. Most people make less than $10K in their lives.

when you say 'most people' do you include 3rd world people in that?

cause 10k is nothing, really, in terms of a year, let alone a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey