PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Cooley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler.Durden

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Doesn't really get all the props of the other elite TE's out there but he really has a great all around game. Good blocking, catching, YAC, hard nosed. Would be a great addition to this team.

I know there would be heaps of players who would be good additions to this team. But chris with brady throwing to him could be the next truly elite TE.

I think he is on a 6 year $30 million deal. Is that big for a te or what?

Cooley is one of my favourite players in the league!

I think he is the best all-round TE in the league! There are better pass catching TE, but cannot block aswell as him.

did you just say versitile? ;-)

Doesn't really get all the props of the other elite TE's out there but he really has a great all around game. Good blocking, catching, YAC, hard nosed. Would be a great addition to this team.

I know there would be heaps of players who would be good additions to this team. But chris with brady throwing to him could be the next truly elite TE.

I think he is on a 6 year $30 million deal. Is that big for a te or what?

If the latter is true, how do you convince the Redskins to make the former happen? :) / :(

Cooley is one of my favourite players in the league!

I think he is the best all-round TE in the league! There are better pass catching TE, but cannot block aswell as him.

Ditto....he is a lot of fun to watch.

I live in Redskins country - no way the Skins are letting that guy go - he is the fan-favorite on that team. He's a great player - my favorite non-Patriot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes