Welcome to PatsFans.com

Chris Christie - Jesus Christ part 2

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Chris Christie: 'Your Country Needs You' » Crooks and Liars Media

yeah yeah..I know I was Pro Bachmann, I know Rick Perry blew my mind, and captured my heart for a few weeks...but that was September...its almos a new month, so....as a registered member of the GOP....

finally....NOW I know who I REALLY like for the nomination

Chris Christie.

He could be the next Taft!

Who better to represent the American people than an egotistical fat man who is out of touch with the people he represents?

Chris, you are blessed by god to protect the wealthy, and undereducate our children. You alone have the power to eliminate unions, and devalue workers. I've seen you do it. I bet you think gay people shouldn't get married, and I also am willing to bet you are pro-war, as well as pro-life. I've seen you arrive majestically at baseball games via government chopper. I know you can eat a bunch of food as well, thats evident. You've not only consumed a bunch of pot pies, donuts, and countless fried things...you've consumed my heart!

I'm sure David Koch can provide you with a card that will allow you to enter and consume limitless portions of food from any and all Cracker Barrell locations nationwide. What else do you need?

Chris...please, for all that is gluttonous....RUN!

( I know you are so fat, that you should probably do a light walk...so by RUN I don't mean actually 'running' )
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The Republican race just gets wackier and wackier. I'd like to think all this silliness makes Obama a shoe-in, but I'm reminded of Bush I and his 90% approval rating going up against one of the 7 dwarfs.

One thing's for sure, spending big money on political consultants this year is gonna be a dumb thing to do. Nobody has a clue as to what's gonna happen.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Christie can be the next flavor of the week...
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Dude might eat himSELF!
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

As each day passes and Obama gets into more and more sh!t even one of those GOP clowns would beat him but don't worry your next president won't be a Bachmann or a Perry your next President will emerge from within, from within the Democrat Party, she will be wearing a Yellow Pant Suit, she will be grinning, screaming and cackling, Hillary will be back, even the liberal racists are tiring of Obama he had his shot and he wasn't what the Loon community dreamed about.

Bill Clinton is going back to The White House as "The First Gentleman"

What a f-cking country.
  6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

The sad part for libs is that whoever gets nominated will beat Obama in a landslide and President dwongrade will help his party lose the Senate in the bargain.
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

NJ Gov. Chris Christie can beat the rest of GOP field - and President Obama - in the 2012 campaign

Picture: http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2011/09/29/alg_christie_obama.jpg

Holy crap, this dude is amazingly fat!

When was the last time he saw his feet?

Anyway...what better role model for our children, and what better example for the rest of the world? This man embodies the sloth that IS our great nation. Consume, consume, consume...make sure the wealthy have more $$, consume, consume consume...Fire some teachers....Eat, consume,

Chris Christie creates his OWN gravity, thank you very much.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

FAT:
    Remember Uncle Teddy, he got drunk and passed out on the beach in Hyannis he was wearing a bikini bathing suit, some Girl Scouts were on a field trip, they saw Uncle Teddy laying in the sand, they all started throwing water on him, they thought he was a Beached Baby White Whale, Eunice and her dog found him, she thanked them for keeping him cool, the girl scouts took one look at Eunice and ran screaming for their bus.
  9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Its like, Chris Christie never did a sit up in his life. Might've skipped school the day they tought them, was probably at the malt shop ordering the menu.... Reminds me of a young Jabba the Hut...BEFORE he let himself go, ya know?

On the real....

Kennedy was royalty in Mass....dude got away with murder. Comparasons to Camelot, and Chris Christie end at the buffet.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Why aren't Fat People on the "liberals politically correct protected spieces list" we can call the fat slobs anything we want and the Loons don't even notice it, if you call a drunk thats pissing in a doorway a "wino" the whacky liberals go nuts.

:bricks:
    'don't try to understand the liberals harry they have their own little rule book'

"mommy"
    "yes dear"
    "whats a moonbat"
    "thats a liberal dear"
    "oh"
  11. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Michael Moore has always been the subject of ridicule from the right but IIRC he always got a pass for his size from the left. Personally I have a problem with people that don't take care of themselves. I think we have a responsibility to be as healthy as possible so that we don't become burdens to ourselves and everyone else.
  12. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Michael Moore isn't running for office...Lets put him in the fat pundit category with Rush.

I'm trying to think of a fatter candidate, this dude really pushes the envelope. Remember the SNL skits with Clinton doing a meet and greet at McDonalds? Eating everything in sight?

Saturday Night Live - Clinton at McDonald's - Video - NBC.com

Imagine the 'feast' SNL would have if Chris Christy enters the race. Bobby Moynahan is praying to the heavens.
  13. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Well he can't hide from it and as mean spirited as this may sound, gluttony speaks to me a little bit about character.....if thats the reason he's large. I suspect it might be. At the same time it may be that he's(or any other particular person, generally speaking) got some kind of addiction problem or thyroid problem. It's not be at all fair to focus on size over everything else in any candidate. Go after policy and politics. Size can deflect from ones ability to do a job but knowing that one should do something about that if they can.
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

affirmative action for fat people

fat is beautiful
    congressional fat caucus
    miss fat universe
    fat patrolmens asscociation
    the fat panthers
    fat town
    fat restaurant
    fat accessable
    fat neighborhood
    naafp
  15. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

ever seen "Wall-E"?
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

affirmative action for fat people

fat is beautiful
    congressional fat caucus
    miss fat universe
    fat patrolmens asscociation
    the fat panthers
    fat town
    fat restaurant
    fat accessable
    fat neighborhood
    NAAFP

:bricks:
    f-ck fat people
  17. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I understand conservatives feeling the need to stand behind christie...hell...there is TONS of shade there, because the dude is a mammoth. But as it went with Bachmann, and with Perry, and now Christie, you'll pull a line from Jay-Z and go "on to the next one"

On To the Next One- Jay-Z - YouTube (Harry, I dare you to listen to HOVA)

FREEZE.....somebody bring me back the money, please!

In the end....

we all know who the nominee will be....Romney
  18. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

I think one of the things that make people think twice about electing a morbidly obese person (and that's a medical term not an indictment) to a high office is health. Governor Christie has already been rushed to the hospital with breathing problems and is a known asthmatic.

It's not necessarily prejudice which make people think twice about the stability and longevity of a morbidly obese politician - sometimes it's just common sense.

That being said, I feel sorry for Gov. Christie. He's a relatively young man with a young family and he should be more able to enjoy doing things with them. I'm sure his weight plays a factor in what he is and is not capable of physically doing.

I remember when there was the big deal about him taking the helicopter and then a limo to his son's baseball game that the first thought that crossed my mind was that he most likely had to take the limo from the landing field to the playing field - for the simple reason that it was too far for him to walk.

I've never had to lose weight - I can't imagine how hard it must be. I'm pretty sure I would not have the willpower necessary. Most times my heart just goes out to really overweight people - they are, basically, prisoners in their own skin. I know, self control and will power and all that - but, honestly, how many of us really have it? Once you've reached the point of being morbidly obese it must be an almost self-defeating proposition. To lose 10 pounds or 25 pounds - or even 50 pounds is to be a reasonable and attainable goal - but to lose over a hundred a more? How depressing would that be from the very get-go?

Many people who are that much overweight do suffer from glandular problems - or psych problems - or a combination of the two.

It's just sad.
  19. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 2 / -1

Want to put your money -- so to speak -- where your mouth is?

My offer is this: if the GOP nominates one of the wackjobs -- Bachman, Perry, Palin, etc. -- you get the GOP nom, and I get Obama. Whoever's candidate loses can't post in the political forum for a month for each % point their guy loses by.

Obviously we need to wait to see who gets the nom, but I'm throwing it out there now.

let me know.
  20. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Enlightening. I think I appreciate a degree of the challenge of the over 100 pound weight loss because I've had to lose 40+ and I have work at keeping it off. Mind over matter. I needed that to quit smoking too. It's so hard and so painful...literally for me anyway. I gain weight if I look at food;-). The reward is amazing though. The "prisoner" analogy fits so perfectly. I used to rationalize that it was my choice to be heavy and smoke but the reality was that those "choices" owned me.