PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Chambers on the Trading Block.. don't cry Aqua Boy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
From Pro Football talk.. it seems that Chris Chambers is on the trading block and can be had for peanuts...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

PASS-CATCHERS AVAILABLE FOR PEANUTS

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that a trio of Florida receivers are available to any interested takers.

Specifically Reggie Williams of the Jaguars, Michael Clayton of the Bucs, and Chris Chambers of the Dolphins are on the block.

But Schefter says that no serious talks have occurred regarding any of the three, which means that all three of them are in danger of being released on or before Saturday. Chambers, a second-round pick in 2001, has been the best of the three. Clayton and Williams were first-round picks in 2004. Williams was the No. 9 overall pick; Clayton was No. 15.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not ture. CHambers' position on the 2007 roster is set in stone. However, 2008 isn't a certainty.

http://dolphinsindepth.blogspot.com/2007/08/chambers-booker-not-in-dolphins-future.html

Chris Chambers is NOT on the trading block
I have been told by a highly placed Dolphins source that receiver Chris Chambers is NOT on the trading block as the NFL Network reported late Tuesday.

When I asked for confirmation on the story which was reported by usually reliable reporter Adam Schefter, my source refuted the story and asked a simple question: "Who would we play?"

Spell check should become your friend...

Ah yes, gets proven wrong and completely owned so he falls to the last resort of pointing out one's typos. Brilliant!

Travis--you need to bring it down a few notches--the only one that you are arguing with is Adam Schefter, and you did nothing to disprove what was correctly labeled as a 'rumor'.

Travis--you need to bring it down a few notches--the only one that you are arguing with is Adam Schefter, and you did nothing to disprove what was correctly labeled as a 'rumor'.

Randy Mueller went on South Florida radio this morning and specifically said, "we are not going to deal Chambers." I think he's a guy I can trust with that statement. Besides, the thread starter singled me out in his title then went off topic after I put a quick end to the rumor. In what way am I in the wrong?

In what way am I in the wrong?

You are a whiny, immature dolphins fan, who insists on posting on this board, you are cannon fodder in the battle that is football.. you asked for it.. grow up, get some life experience and then maybe you will understand more than what you do now.

A Doofin fan who's whiny and immature; is there any other kind?

Not ture. CHambers' position on the 2007 roster is set in stone. However, 2008 isn't a certainty.

http://dolphinsindepth.blogspot.com/2007/08/chambers-booker-not-in-dolphins-future.html

Chris Chambers is NOT on the trading block
I have been told by a highly placed Dolphins source that receiver Chris Chambers is NOT on the trading block as the NFL Network reported late Tuesday.

When I asked for confirmation on the story which was reported by usually reliable reporter Adam Schefter, my source refuted the story and asked a simple question: "Who would we play?"

Well, Aqua, don't you have an answer for that? They'd play Ted Ginn. You know, the top 10 picks who is currently the 4th/5th WR who has been relegated to punt returns....

Ah yes, gets proven wrong and completely owned so he falls to the last resort of pointing out one's typos. Brilliant!

You didn't prove him wrong. You provided an unsubstantiated writer's blog. Nothing more.

Randy Mueller went on South Florida radio this morning and specifically said, "we are not going to deal Chambers." I think he's a guy I can trust with that statement. Besides, the thread starter singled me out in his title then went off topic after I put a quick end to the rumor. In what way am I in the wrong?

Considering that you live in Washington, how the hell would you know what Mueller said on South Florida Radio? BTW, What station is that exactly?

Well, Aqua, don't you have an answer for that? They'd play Ted Ginn. You know, the top 10 picks who is currently the 4th/5th WR who has been relegated to punt returns....

Well, you don't know what you're talking about, as usual. Ginn is the 3rd receiver and still the punt returner and will also be out there returning kicks opening day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots