PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Carter is a friggin idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkypete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He says the Colts D has an advantage over the Pats D.

Let the disrespect begin!

He says the Colts D has an advantage over the Pats D.

Let the disrespect begin!

OMFG that's the funniest **** I've heard all day. How did he justify that opinion?

if someone can find the link of his 6 pts for the pats/colts afc div playoff game 2 yrs ago its even funnier...
he gave all the adv to the colts and when the colts lost said..the total weight of the pats oline = X which is Y greater than the colts d line ."You do the math..that was the difference" :) idiot didnt do the math before the game

come on now, look who the colts played, the chiefs and the ravens, one team has a qb who has played like crap this year due to concussion syndrome and one offense just flat out sucks.

Indy is just getting a ball bath because they shut down LJ but hell that was mostly herm's horrible playcalling.

peyton is playing some of his worst football in his playoff career , i think given what the pats did to my chargers all world offense, the colts have no chance, the only guy scoring sunday might be adam v again

He Right The Colts D Is Playing Better Then Your Guy's D In The Po

HA. No. The Colts have just been playing dumb teams. The Chiefs should've been throwing but instead they tried to run it with like 8 players in the box. The Ravens just played like a bunch of girls, McNair looked like crap. You want a larger sample? LOOK AT THE REGULAR SEASON. The stats don't lie. The Pat have the superior D-line, LB's, and secondary, EVEN WITH HARRISON OUT.

Why are you trolling here anyways?

come on now, look who the colts played, the chiefs and the ravens, one team has a qb who has played like crap this year due to concussion syndrome and one offense just flat out sucks.

Indy is just getting a ball bath because they shut down LJ but hell that was mostly herm's horrible playcalling.

peyton is playing some of his worst football in his playoff career , i think given what the pats did to my chargers all world offense, the colts have no chance, the only guy scoring sunday might be adam v again

I can't really agree with that, jc. I, for one, believe the Colts can indeed beat us. If we don't put good pressure on Peyton Manning, we could be in for a long night.

EZ76

He Right The Colts D Is Playing Better Then Your Guy's D In The Po

Fortunately I have an algorithm that can decipher this...Oh No! The Colts Defense is playing better than our guys **** in the Pool.

Seriously, so what? Maybe they are. One could have used stats to predict different outcomes for a number of PO games, no?

Proof Chris Carter is an idiot

Chris Carter is known as a crybaby in the city of Chi.

The Bears have no bite.

There are a few teams you can label as being the league's most overrated, but I definitely have to go with the Chicago Bears.

If their defense sustains any significant injuries, they're done because we know they can't win games on offense alone. Since the offense doesn't put up a lot of points, you know opposing teams will stay in the game. They're not going to blow anyone out. Basically, all it takes is a big turnover late in a close game and the Bears are looking at a loss.

I would feel a lot better about the Bears if Brian Griese was the starting quarterback. He's going to take some gambles on offense, but he gives you the chance to make some big plays happen. That's not the case with Rex Grossman. Just look at what Griese did when he was with Tampa Bay.

Chicago's defense definitely will make it competitive, but how many dominating defenses do you see overcome a bad offense to make the Super Bowl? The Ravens? The first year the Patriots won the Super Bowl? The Bears have even less offense than Baltimore did that year.

Did I mention Chicago finished behind only Chargers when it came to points scored?!

As far as Chicago not blowing anyone out...LOL

Sep 10 @Green Bay Won 26-0
Sep 17 Detroit Won 34-7
Oct 1 Seattle Won 37-6
Oct 8 Buffalo Won 40-7
Oct 29 San Francisco Won 41-10
Nov 12 @N.Y. Giants Won 38-20

He's a real genius!

Last edited:
Carter and Sharpe both personally hate the Pats, so they let that bias show when they report. At least Hodge, Cokehead, and the others hide the hate. I can't believe they still have jobs

It appears the troll formerly known as kobe24jets is dead!

Carter picked the Jets also, he just does not like the Pats..

Carter picked the Jets also, he just does not like the Pats..

I love it, knowing that stooges like him, Marshall Faulk, and Jason Sehorn are FUMING that the Pats keep winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots