PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Baker Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But, the most important thing for me will be to come in, fit in and do the things that are going to help the team win. I just want to fit in and do whatever for the team."

You go, Nuke LaLoosh. Love it. :cool:

Thanks, Chris!

Q: What do you think is your greatest strength as a player?
CB: I think for me it is the ability to do both – the ability to block and be a person who can get open and catch the ball. I think I can play in any system. I think having the ability to do both can help any offense. So, it’s a combination of things.

So far so good:D

Another typical, good Patriot interview. I'm glad we get these guys and they know the drill with the media. But every once in a while I think about what these guys would LIKE to be saying. Can't help it. Especially Moss because he's still our most entertaining guy, but I remember how entertaining he was prior to being a Pat too.

The Patriots. From "Straight Cash, Homey" to "I Just Want to Play My Role."

What is in that kool-aid anyway?

-Rob-

PS This interview should have read...

"Playing with Favre wasn't that great. He's old and his accuracy and decision making are horrid. Will be a relief to play for Tom Brady. And playing against the Jets? You bet I'll be up for that one. I want revenge. A-holes."

Another typical, good Patriot interview. I'm glad we get these guys and they know the drill with the media. But every once in a while I think about what these guys would LIKE to be saying. Can't help it. Especially Moss because he's still our most entertaining guy, but I remember how entertaining he was prior to being a Pat too.

The Patriots. From "Straight Cash, Homey" to "I Just Want to Play My Role."

What is in that kool-aid anyway?

-Rob-

PS This interview should have read...

"Playing with Favre wasn't that great. He's old and his accuracy and decision making are horrid. Will be a relief to play for Tom Brady. And playing against the Jets? You bet I'll be up for that one. I want revenge.
A-holes."

LOL word. And great post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing