Welcome to PatsFans.com

China-Tibet-Katrina-Earthquake-Whore-God

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 27, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Attention:
    Remember the rolling on the floor, the hair pulling, the sh!tting in the pants and the complete Trashing of The Christian God And His Son Jesus when one of the crazy Christian Reverends said "God created Katrina" because of all the Sinning down in New Orleans, well now we have a voice from the Far Left Wing Liberal Loons saying the exact same thing about the China Quake, the Liberal Loon is none other than one of Hollywoods most famous Sluts and she is blaming the Earthquake on China's Treatment of Tibet, this
    f-cking batty pig is half way around the world sticking her do-gooding bullsh!t face into China's business, God Damn B!tch Bastard.

Do Liberals really listen to crap like this from these show biz maggots:

Read This Whack Job Garbage:
    Well you know it was very interesting because at first, you know, I am not happy about the ways the Chinese were treating the Tibetans because I don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. And so I have been very concerned about how to think and what to do about that because I don’t like THAT.

And I had been this, you know, concerned about, oh how should we deal with the Olympics because they are not being nice to the Dalai Lama, who is a good friend of mine.

And all these earthquake and stuff happened and I thought: IS THAT KARMA... when you are not nice that bad things happen to you?

And then I got a letter, from the Tibetan Foundation that they want to go and be helpful. And that made me cry. And they ask me if I would write a quote about that and I said, “I would.” And it was a big lesson to me, that some times you have to learn to put your head down and be of service even to people who are not nice to you. And that’s a big lesson for me...
    http://shanghaiist.com/2008/05/26/sharon_stone_on.php

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +289 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

I guess the core of her convictions, go about as deep as her wallet!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080529/ap_en_mo/people_sharon_stone_quake

Sharon Stone apologizes for remark on China quake By HENRY SANDERSON, Associated Press Writer

BEIJING - French fashion house Christian Dior said Thursday it has dropped Sharon Stone from its Chinese ads and released a statement from the actress apologizing for saying China's earthquake may have been bad karma for its treatment of Tibet.

The 50-year-old actress said she was "deeply sorry" for causing anguish and anger among Chinese people with her remarks in an interview last week. Stone models for Christian Dior SA, and the company's Shanghai office issued the statement.

3. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,352 / 10 / -7

#75 Jersey

What a complete idiot.

4. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Sharon Stone or...:confused:
    ;)