Welcome to PatsFans.com

Chime in on Belichick...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Halifax_Pats_Fan, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Halifax_Pats_Fan

Halifax_Pats_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Hey guys, it is bad enough that our team is not on the field this Sunday...however what are people's thought's about him leaving next year....could it be true? I mean if he does he does, but I would love for him to stay for a bit but Bill's is never one to wear out his welcome...

football ulcers left and right.....bahhhhhhhhh.....
  2. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

what

What are you talking about? :confused: Every report i hear is that he already signed a new extension! I don't see (and hope and pray) him leaving anytime soon. He has said time and time again that he really treasures the relationship that he has with Mr Kraft as it is very difficult to find!
  3. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Do you fricken read?????? Bill is not going anywhere!

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2006/01/18/kraft_tries_to_look_on_the_bright_side/
  4. abejarano12

abejarano12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Itdon't think Bill we be going anyway any time soon. This has been that most sucessful team that he has been a part off. I think he would want to get at least one or two more rings with the Patriots.

I think he will stick around for about three of four more seasons before calling it quits.

After that he is on his way to Canton.
  5. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Your not stealing him for your CFL team that easily me lad! :singing:
  6. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +161 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

You got sucked in by the "headline", I understand that.

A little advise though, make sure you have all the fact before you post anything about BB. You don't want to get on the bad side of the Kool Aid Choir.
  7. Halifax_Pats_Fan

Halifax_Pats_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Cfl??

------------

CFL??? are you nuts?? ha ha...Belichick prolly fosen't even know where Canada is...jk? my understanding was that he was signed though to 2006 after the two year extension he got in '03... hey, I am a disciple...I even got the boys on the slow pitch team drinking the kool-Aid in the playoffs....

I think Troy should come back....is my favorite patriot...then Faulk....then Brady...then the pepsi machine....who has got hands...I smell second receiver status...
  8. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I don't have a bad side Nut, I am just sick of media driven CONTROVERSY, that intelligent Patriots fans are buying into!!
  9. PatsSteve1

PatsSteve1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

BB is 53 or 54 years old and been a football coach his entire adult life and has been a football nut since he was 11 years old. Why would he stop now? No kids at home to raise. What else would he do? I'd gues he'll be around another 10 years.
  10. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

That report did not say he signed a extention... Still I think it will be annoucned and I think he signed it the same time Pioli signed his... He wont go into the season as a quote lame duck coach.... I think you will see a annoucement by training camp...
  11. spacecrime

spacecrime Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

I thought this thread was started by HALIFAX PATS FAN?
  12. Halifax_Pats_Fan

Halifax_Pats_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

yup, i started it

...and until i see a deal signed on the dotted line....no deal is in place...sorry I guess I am the one drinking the kool-aid here....however hopefully Bill will be back....his fingerprint is all over this organization now neways....
  13. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No offense, HPF, but did you see him sign on the dotted line last time?? He had a new extension for over a year before we found out about it. If Bob Kraft says it is so, I believe him.
  14. Bella*chick

Bella*chick Addicted to the light

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

The offseason is already giving me a headache.
  15. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 5 / -3

I'd really crap myself if he left, but the only way I see him leaving is for retirement, but I have to think he still loves football and there is just no way I see him leaving the team that he won three superbowls with in four years for another one.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2006
  16. QuinielaBox

QuinielaBox Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I see the same thing. But as long as Brady and Bruschi are around, Belichick will coach and possibly revisit the idea of retirement if and when they win 10 Super Bowl Championships. Then again there could be the Vermiel burnout factor that seemingly comes out of nowhere.

Belichick stays unless Kraft sells the team to the Jacob brothers or Paul Ga$ton.
  17. stcjones

stcjones Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 8 / -1

#12 Jersey

I don't see him going anywhere.....

BUT.......BB may be burning out of football.......think about all he, crennel and Weis achieved.......3 SB in four years......countless records.......the only way BB leaves NE is on his terms.....if he decides he has HAD enough and needs a break......let's hope that does not happen but let's be realistic......