PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs signed MLB Napoleon Harris to a six-year deal, with $6 million-$7 million guar

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayjoe

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He'll replace Kawika Mitchell in the middle, although we're not sure he's an upgrade. Two linebacker-hungry teams have given up on Harris in a three year span and he's only played 16 games in a season once. That said, his IDP value should rise significantly with this move. Kansas City still would like to sign another linebacker to replace another Carl Peterson signing, Kendrell.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2789621&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Sounds like a good move by the Chiefs

Last edited:
Re: Chiefs signed MLB Napoleon Harris to a six-year deal, with $6 million-$7 million

Nap Harris was my choice for a third LB for the ILB rotation.

Oh well... NEXT !

Kawicka Mitchell or Takeo Spikes or Donnie Edwards.

BTW... did you see that the Texans cut Seth Payne? He used used to be a pretty good NT. A Willfork backup?

Re: Chiefs signed MLB Napoleon Harris to a six-year deal, with $6 million-$7 million

Too bad. One less possibility off the market. I hope this doesn't mean that Kawika Mitchell is closer to coming here. I'd rather re-sign Seau and take a chance on Ed Hartwell or Takeo Spikes.

Last edited:

He's been an underachiever ever since he entered the NFL.

Kawika Mitchell is definitely someone to consider.

Former second-round pick, the biggest, fastest, strongest ILB in his draft class. 100+ tackle a year guy. I guess if the Chiefs are passing and want to upgrade with Napolean Harris it says something, but Mitchell wouldn't necessarily be a starter in New England.

He might be a plugger, though. Blow up guards. Let someone else handle coverage. Worked OK with Ted Johnson.

How many defensive players is KC going to sign before they are good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back