PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs fans cheered Matt Cassel's injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it but i must admit when Drew Bedsore got hurt i cannot say i was overly sad. How did that turn out for us:cool:...i hope he recovered but i had enough of him.:snob: The trurth is Cassel sucks he's terrible they alot of Talent on the Chiefs in Bowe - Charles and others it seems the QB is holding them back. I have always liked the Chiefs as an organization.

I was done with Drew long before Mo took him out, but I didn't cheer the hit or Brady's entrance. Cassel has a concussion FWIW, and probably not his first as a Chief. As an organization the Chief's have been a disaster going on a decade plus. Pioli has straightened out their finances, but made an even bigger mess of their football ops. Bowe is an inconsistent, self absorbed talent who wouldn't make it in Foxboro, so retaining him in KC was a huge mistake since the goal was to replicate the system that worked here. Charles is a talented back who was under utilized by the golf pro early on for some reason, perhaps the tendancy to fumble (once in every 41 carries) or because the golf pro was a former WR's coach and passing coordinator. Most of the rest of the talent is injury prone (even Charles missed most of 2011). Charlie pulled it all together in 2010, although the golf pro took back control down the stretch which is why Charlie departed.

If they part company with Matt after this season don't be surprised to see him return here as a journeyman veteran backup for the duration of Brady's career. Unless he isn't ready to throw in the towel on attempting to be the face of some god forsaken franchise for another season or two. Or unless he's had enough. He's made his $40M and he knows if he took the field here he'd at least have a chance of performing well because it's a well run organization and operation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey