Welcome to PatsFans.com

Chick Fil-A Bully: FIRED

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So some big hotshot super executive for some medical manufacturing company decides he doesn't like Chick Fil-A and, being the big bad tough mean man he is, he decides to harass some girl who works there. So he goes and orders a free water for no other reason than to berate some poor girl working the drive thru.

I'm sure he felt very proud of himself harassing and bullying a girl who was probably just trying to save up extra money and has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. Well anyway, the dumbass decided he was so proud of how well he harassed this girl that he decided to post online for all the world to see.

Unfortunately for him, "all the world" includes his employer who FIRED HIS SORRY ASS for what he did. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What a bleeping moron!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Vante CFO Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker, Then Promptly Gets Fired For It - Business Insider
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Thats not what I would call bullying...

weren't the people who bought chicken sandos the other day supporting the 1st amendment or something?

Listen, I understand the dude is being a complete ********, and is instigating here, but he has the right to be a ********. And isn't that what the chic-fill-a day was all about? The owner has the right to hate the gays, just like this guy has the right to hate chick-fill-a.

is there a double standard going on?
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  3. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1

No double standard. He has a right to express his opinion online and his employer has a right to fire him for it. This has been settled already with various people losing a job because of what they post on twitter or facebook.
  4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So you don't think a guy going to a restaurant for no reason other than to harass and berate an employee who works there is "bullying"?

The loser deserved what he got and he got what he deserved. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Yes he has the right to be a 100% douchebag jackass. And his employer has the right to say "we don't want 100% douchebag jackasses working at our company."

The guy totally f'ed up his whole life because he had to harass and bully some girl about half his age. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  5. IllegalContact

IllegalContact On the Roster

Ratings:
    +279 / 4 / -9

talk about a really dumb guy
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

The owner of CAF never said he hated gays...he just doesn't support gay marriage.

Where did you read he "hated gays"?

I'll admit, watching his video made me thing of savages....he's the kind of guy Harry is always railing about.
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

word...I understand the employer/employee thing. I'm talking about the double standard from conservative bloggers outraged by the "bullying".

Like I said, I think this guy is an idiot. I don't support the CEO's comments, and thus I will not be buying any more Chick-Fill-a (no matter how delicious, and sexist that sando is)

I can't change the CEO's mind, nor can I make the worker conform to my beliefs. All I can really do is not buy their product, and know that everyday this country becomes more and more tolerant. Its just the way it goes. Same sex marriage support is gaining, the chick-fill-a CEO's perspective is becoming less popular.

For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage

For now, the selective outrage by the right wing spin machine is what I don't get.
  8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

That's it HD...you just convinced me to go to Chick a Fil-A for dinner 2nite!
  9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't see anything selective about any of this. What exactly is it that is making you draw that conclusion?
  10. IllegalContact

IllegalContact On the Roster

Ratings:
    +279 / 4 / -9

technically, that's not true.....I believe since he didn't buy anything, he could have been trespassing.

the guy is an arrogant piece of crap and deserved exactly what he got. maybe mumbles will hire him.

he probably should have checked his bosses opinion before jumping in

11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

12. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1

No selective outrage that I see. The CFA owner has a right to express that he is against gay marriage. CFA customers have a right to boycott CFA. CFA customers do not have a right to verbally attack employees of CFA. The company that employees the person who did this and then posted it online has a right to fire that person.

Seems the only rights that were violated was the CFA employees, and the person that violated them got what he had coming.

Once again though, just as with the "who built what" speech the left has totally miscalculated how America will react to a situation. I think Obama has an easy win, but if things keep going like this it may cause him trouble.
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

The guy deserved to get fired for no other reason than being stupit and arrogant enough to post it on line.

His Boss:
    "I get you're angry about CFA and you have every right to voice your opinion. In fact, I agree with you on principle and I support gay marriage and oppose the actions of the CFA boss."

Executive Idiot:
    "Thanks, Boss! I appreciate your support!"

His Boss:
    "You're fired"
  14. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

he probably shouldn't have filmed it.

the guy is a morAn

calling him a bully and being outraged is a bit of hyperbole....
  15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

I hope he gets Raped by Ruth Ginsburg
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I think that is where I have the biggest issue with this....

the "verbal attack" I've seen the video, and this messageboard has more "Verbal Attacks" per minute than the dude displayed in this video.

The right wing outrage is silly.
  17. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Is it really though HD?

I get people being "upset" by Mr. Cathy's opinion, and are free to do so.

But aim your "upsetness" at him. Write him a letter, post a youtube video or even stop buying anything from there.

But to drive up to a CFA and harass the drive thru girl?

As I said in the other thread, she prolly doesnt know nor care about Mr. Cathy's opinions, as those are his. She's just plugging away at a job trying to make ends meet.
  18. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't see any "right wing outrage." I see a bunch of people, like, myself, taking part in enjoying the fact that this self righteous, sanctimonious douchebag just ruined his life because he wanted to berate and harass some 20-something girl who has nothing to do with any of this. :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:
  19. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1

What is silly is how the left "protests" Crapping on cop cars, closing down bridges berating a an employee at a CFA and so on and so on. If you have a message put that message out there, don't destroy property and cause other people grief while accomplishing nothing, that is really a silly thing to do.
  20. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

I thought the guy is a homophobic the way he HAD to make the point that HE wasn't gay....

He was on his own time, he was a douche, he was picking on a young kid, the line about her being able to live with herself was really arrogant. Losing his job just because he is a jerk isn't good.

I guess as a corp officer he is held to a different standard.