PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chicago Bears-New Orleans Saints Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Chicago, don't boo Rex now, last thing he needs.

They'll blame Steve Bartman for all this.

Why isn't that unneeded flip into the endzone taunting?
I think taunting has to be directed at an opposition player. As for penalties on celebrations, has to be multiple players. The refs are letting them play though, what you want.

According to sportsline.com

In case you were wondering, the largest comeback in NFC Championship Game history is 13 points, which happened back in 1999. The Falcons were able to upend the Vikings in Minnesota to go to the Super Bowl in Miami that year.

This game is hot!!!

Go Bears!

[sarcastic] How dare Reggie Bush celebrate. What does he think this is, a game or something? [/sarcastic]

Damnit, missed FG.

seems to be an abundance of saints fans in the stands....whenever deuce gets the ball....you hear a strong deeeeuuuuuuuuce....in the crowd...

I love watching Urlacher playing today, trying to do it all himself. And despite the Brady juke, he is pretty fast. he stayed with Bush better than many of the Bears.

seems to be an abundance of saints fans in the stands....whenever deuce gets the ball....you hear a strong deeeeuuuuuuuuce....in the crowd...

hahaha! Good.

Isn't that where your supposed to use Deuce? At your own goal line.

seeing Brees huge mental mistake makes me appreciate Tom Brady more and more...just wow!

You gotta be pulling for the Bears now. I want to see that offense in the SB.

Grossman has completed 5/20 passes, pathetic doesn't even begin to describe his playing.

Grossman has completed 5/20 passes, pathetic doesn't even begin to describe his playing.

He's playing horrible,64 yards :eek:

i hope Maroney-Samuel-Mays dont grow their dreads out like McKenzie..those dreads are LOOOONG

I hope the Bears limp into the superbowl somehow. If the Pats meet them there they will eat Grossman alive.

CP/AT YDS TD INT
R. Grossman 7/22 97 0 0

;)

See ya in the SB Chicago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back