PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHI-Zona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella*chick said:
Yeah, they have a good defense. But their offense can be exploited. I hope our guys were taking notes. Because ONLY the Cards could have blown the game like that. What a pathetic franchise!

No kidding, Grossman was 14-37 with 4 picks. He threw some nice tight spirals though! :D

You said it, it's the word of the night: pathetic

NEM said:
Local channel 3 here in Phoenix just reported that Denny Green was screaming in the media room and stormed out.

Ooh, I hope they have some video of that...

NEM said:
Local channel 3 here in Phoenix just reported that Denny Green was screaming in the media room and stormed out.

Like I said......keep all sharp objects away from that man for at least 48 hours.

The thing that's so amazing about it is that this is pretty much their third loss at home so far this year exactly like this. Against the Rams, they were easily in field goal position with nothing to do but kneel on the ball 3 times and kick a field goal with a second left on the clock, but they fumbled the snap. Against Kansas City (I was at the game) it was a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter, and I started counting the opportunities they had to win the game -- seven things all had to go wrong for them not to win. Tonight, same thing.

This one is on the coach, though. They had so many things they did wrong. To not shorten the game when you're winning by 20 is just shameful. Taking snaps with 15 seconds left on the play clock, stuff like that. The play calling was horrific.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HE MISSED THE [field goal wide left]!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!! HOW COULD HE DO THAT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
:bricks: :eek: :bricks:

Yep. It's clear the Bears peaked too early and were bound to fall eventually... too bad it came against the Cards. Only the Cards can blow a game like this. At least with the Raiders you know they will never be able to score a FG.

This is so bad.

Scapegoat of the night? Edge. Absolutely horrible.

NEM said:
Well, next week they travel to Oakland. Can they do it again?

Oh God. Hide the women and children. I feel sorry for anyone whose only option is that game. . . .

Honestly, whichever team loses that one should just forfeit the rest of the season, and spare their fans more misery. :rolleyes:

You heard of the Joe Pisarcik Play?

That was the Joe Pisarcik Quarter.

edgecy said:
Scapegoat of the night? Edge. Absolutely horrible.

Yeah, I was so sick of seeing his 2 yard gains. Leinart was actually playing pretty well and he and Boldin were really getting it done when they needed to. And they take the ball OUT of their hands and give it to do-nothing James?

SO many people on that coaching staff need to be fired it boggles the mind.

I'm just sitting here thinking how we get on our team (not just us, any fan of any team, really) when they have a less than stellar performance, but we should all thank our diety of choice that the Patriots have put those days behind them. Because that WAS the Patriots once.

Last edited:
I said in an earlier post that the Bears had beaten Seattle and every other team they played was in competition for the first draft pick. The Cardinals are "the same old Cards" except they actually have a handful of major leaguers now. that statement si still true. Teh Cards revealed that the Bears are a house of cards.

But its typical of 86 years of ownership that they are actually considering firing Dennis Green. They want to quit on a guy whose drafted Leinardt, Boldin, Fitzgerald, Rolle, and others.

Its the congenitally idiotic owners that will probably replace him with some jackass who will pass on drafting Urlacher to draft a guy named Jones, or was it Davis. Certainly someone in the long list of forgotten failures.

The Bidwell family is proof that the congenital idiocy breeds true. Six generations worth and still counting.:bricks:

I just saw Denny Green yelling.

Boy, was he POed.

I haven't been to too many pro football venues, but I really liked the sight lines at the new Cardinals stadium. I've been twice and sat in the lower level and the front part of the upper level ("ring of honor") and thought the seats were great. I haven't been to the razor yet, but compared to the old stadium in foxboro, which is the other stadium I'm most familiar with and have been to the most games at, I think Cardinals stadium is great for watching a game. Sure beats the heck out of Sun Devil Stadium.

Bella*chick said:

Boy, was he POed.

Someone needs to tell Denny: "Look within, Grasshopper."

Bella*chick said:

Boy, was he POed.

That was one of the better coaching rants in the past couple of years.

NEM said:
Iheard about it here on channel three but havent seenit yet. Willhave to wait till morning. What was he saying and who was he yelling at?

I won't completely spoil it for you, but it was short, brutally honest and loud.

Last edited:
That is why teams like Arizona, will always suck... play like gangbusters for 3 quarters, and let the fans down.. Like the old Pats days..

Wow! What a let down if you're a Cardinal fan. To play that well and then fall apart and lose. Bears still undefeated, but some of the bloom is off the rose! Too bad for 'zona. I was rooting for the upset! It will be interesting to see if this was a bad game for the Bears or if they were exposed!

Man it would s u c k b a l l s to be a Cardinal fan.

They must get blotto on a regular routine, to have to deal with this sh!te; on a constant basis.

They must have one wretched curse on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes