PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHFF Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. NEW ENGLAND (10-2)
Last week: 45-3 win vs. N.Y. Jets

The Cold, Hard Football Facts: Only three men have won Coach of the Year more than twice, Don Shula (four times), Chuck Knox (three) and Paul Brown (three). Anyone want to bet against two-time winner Bill Belichick joining that list this year?

Yeah, I'll bet against it. He 100% deserves it. But between media dislike of the guy because he doesn't give Ryan-esque quotes, and a Belichick-being-Belichick mentality that takes his success for granted, I'm not sure voters will give him the credit he's due.

This column...

NFL Coach of the Year candidates are numerous - ESPN

.. is an example. Granted it was written before the Jets game, but it has BB ranked fourth, dwells only on the Moss change, and doesn't mention the reliance on 1st- and 2nd-year players.

right now i would say haley or belichick

tomlin why?

the bucs have won every game against sucky teams and lost every game against .500 and better teams....

its a two man race at this point, and with a little more attention BB just may have it, he deserves it

interesting that one team out of
Falcons
Packers
Eagles
Bears
Giants
Saints

cannot make the playoffs because of the AFC west....and it could come down to the loser of the packers/bears week 17.....

interesting that one team out of
Falcons
Packers
Eagles
Bears
Giants
Saints

cannot make the playoffs because of the AFC west....and it could come down to the loser of the packers/bears week 17.....

I know the AFC West is teh suck (Patriots Midwest excluded), but it's not THAT evil. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back