Welcome to PatsFans.com

Cheney in '08 !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Cheney knows how the enemy thinks, and can predict what will happen if Murtha or Pelosi win a majority of the opinions in congress...He has yet to be wrong on anything.

"I think if we were to do what Speaker Pelosi and Congressman Murtha are suggesting, all we will do is validate the Al Qaeda strategy," the vice president told ABC News. "The Al Qaeda strategy is to break the will of the American people ... try to persuade us to throw in the towel and come home, and then they win because we quit." -Dick Cheney (Future President)

I say, DICK CHENEY FOR PRESIDENT!

this guy is a real american fighting for the rights of the american people, not corporation of which he holds stock. He is a visionary with obvious knowledge of what terrorists think, and more...what they WILL think if a democrat wins.

So.....

Be afraid if a freedom-hating, terrorist loving liberal democrat voices an opinion, or tries to alter the world from becoming Freedom-ized. Cheney has convinced me by doing one thing over and over again, and that one thing is "Being CORRECT"

Mr Cheney, do us all a favor, and RUN for President! You are the true visionary, you are the only one who can understand the enemy, you are the only man who makes sense.
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I don't think he'd carry a single state. Even the people who like the administration are afraid of Cheney. Not his politics, no. They're literally terrified that he could show up anywhere, anytime, and choke the life out of them.

Dick Cheney is Randall Flagg.
  3. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No doubt. If you get five deferments to avoid combat, you gotta be doing something right. He stands as a lesson to all freedom loving americans that the best way to serve your nation in time of war is to cheerlead from the sidelines and then viciously attack those who question your motives or your plan. He is probably tired of being right all the time.

March 17, 2002: "We know they have biological and chemical weapons."

March 19, 2002: "We know they are pursuing nuclear weapons."

March 24, 2002: "He is actively pursuing nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2002: "We know he's got chemical and biological...we know he's working on nuclear."

August 26, 2002: "We now know that Saddam has resumed his efforts to acquire nuclear weapons... Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt that he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us."

December 2, 2002: "His regime has had high-level contacts with Al Qaeda going back a decade and has provided training to Al Qaeda terrorists."

January 30, 2003: "His regime aids and protects terrorists, including members of Al Qaeda. He could decide secretly to provide weapons of mass destruction to terrorists for use against us."

March 16, 2003: "We know that he has a long-standing relationship with various terrorist groups, including the Al Qaeda organization."

September 14, 2003: "We learned more and more that there was a relationship between Iraq and Al Qaeda that stretched back through most of the decade of the '90s, that it involved training, for example, on biological weapons and chemical weapons."

October 10, 2003: "He also had an established relationship with Al Qaeda - providing training to Al Qaeda members in areas of poisons, gases, and conventional bombs."

January 9, 2004: "Al Qaeda and the Iraqi intelligence services...have worked together on a number of occasions."

January 22, 2004: "There's overwhelming evidence that there was a connection between Al Qaeda and the Iraqi government"

June 18, 2004: "There clearly was a relationship. It's been testified to. The evidence is overwhelming."

All these statements reflect the man has a good deal of integrity, a thorough understanding of the way things work in Washington, "if you will".

Not only that...

February 2002: Halliburton is forced to pay $2 million after being charged by the Justice Department for fraud committed against the Pentagon during the vice president's tenure as CEO.
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

Dang, Cheney sounds like some of the people James Webb was talking about in his 1997 article. :D
  5. Real World

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

Ah, and BTW, Cheney wouldn't hold a single state, not even his own, Wyoming. I was hoping that GW would can Cheney in 2004, and pick up Powell as a VP. In hindsight, that sure had a chance of happening eh? :eek:
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

With the pack of Idiots the democrats have running right now Britney Spears could beat them.

I can't imagine anybody in their right mind going to the polls and voting for this little ARROGANT jerk Obama or that wretched trailer trash Clinton women to be the next President of the United States.

The Hollywood wife swappers love Obama so that does it for him, an endosement from the foul mouthed sex fiends in Hollywood is the "Kiss Of Death" then as soon as Pant Suit Hillary gets warmed up and starts screeching and screaming on TV she will be all washed up, then whos next the little whacky weasle Kanuchi Wuchie, then Pretty boy Edwards.

The Democrats will unwittingly elect another republican just as they did with Bush (twice) by nominating another MORON just as they did twice before with Gore/Kerry.

Kanuchi Wuchie/Obooma/Pretty Boy Edwards/Pant Suit Hillary :singing: :singing: :singing:
  7. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The Powell that they sandbagged? Yeah, funny story about him....

There he was in front of the UN stating bold faced lies. Turns out that Cheney had a great deal to do with that speech. I mean, of course, that Cheney was so upset that Powell would lie...he ended up wrecking his career.

Someday, we'll find out where Saddam buried all those mobile biological weapons labs.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I think what most voters are not seeing is how good things are right now in America, and how many of those good things have to do with Dick Cheney.

1. We are at war with a faceless enemy, fighting against a tactic of battle. War is the best thing for companies who own defense contracts. This war was Cheney's idea. Thus we need to thank him for the never ending tax dollars that will feed these companies!

2. We now have freedom! Freedom to have our phone calls listened to, freedom to have our mail, and e-mail read. Freedom to bring a bottle of water purchased at the terminal on a flight. Freedom to be put on a no-fly list. We had none of these freedoms before Cheney became VP

3. The rich people are making a lot of money, and not getting taxed! Being an ultra-elite like myself, its great to know that my billions will remain in my family for the next selfish generation that has no clue what its like to actually work for money.

4. Energy! If you were like me and made a KILLING in oil proficts this year, give a big "Whudddup!" to mr Cheney. He had the vision to give control of the nations energy policy to the energy companies! All the while, polluting th eplaneyt and doing absolutly nothing towards advancing energy to the future. Stock price is still going up!
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

I have always said this, Kennedy said he had them, Kerry said he had them, Hillary said he had them therefore they must be somewhere.
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It's a good thing Kennedy, Kerry, & Hillary had their own CIA to gather intelligence!

Wait, I'm now being told that they didn't, and that they had to rely on what information the President was giving them.
  11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

All we have to do is keep fighting them there....eventually America will win, we will defeat terrorism, and find the WMDs....if it takes forever, thats what we will do!
  12. Real World

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

The other stuff is fair, but this is absolutely wrong. Almost dumb. The rich don't get taxed? Where do people come up with this stuff?
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

Go back to the 90's and see what they all said, and you'll see it was all the same. These frauds, left and right, all talked it mean when it came to Iraq. I understand the arguement behind the WMD stuff, the anti arguement that it, but all you need to do is google Halabja.
  14. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Maybe you are not as rich as me....but believe me...the ultra rich have made a TON of money during this administration. Heck, just the other day I was at the Walton's new Gold house (Made of solid gold)...we were having fun with $100 bills by shedding them, and lighting farts from a distance to see who could make their pile light fatster.

my advice to those who think us ultra-elite (1% of 1%) are paying our fare share...is to go see a CPA with your $3 billion....and have some fun.
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

There was a whole bunch of pictures of little dead kids and their dead mothers that they say Saddam killed lying side by side on the ground with puke dripping down their faces, the report said it was poison gas that caused this, where did that poison gas come from, was it donated to Saddam by the Eskimos.
  16. Real World

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

You sound like a maroon.
  17. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

you spelled TYCOON wrong.
  18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -26

First Clinton, Guiliani, McCain, Edwards and the rest of the political whores.. now Cheney, oh my god what an F..ing crew, if these are the best candidates this country can put forth we are in serious trouble. They are all the same, just change masks.. this country is in need of some new faces that can make better decisions than this crew can.
  19. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I Agree 100%
  20. IndyKen

IndyKen Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Terrorist loving liberal democrat? You sir, are badly misinformed if you think this is the profile for a typical conservative democrat.