Welcome to PatsFans.com

Chemtrail Proof - German Military Exposed.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +60 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I have seen you're threads about chem trails before,but didn't pay much attention to them. This report from Germany explains the threads,and I think is certainly plausable. Ten years ago or so I read an article about vapor trails from jet liners. The article went on to say that they were a combination of jet exhaust,and water vapor from condensation. While these sound benighn in fact there not, these trails are the seeds for new clouds. In fact since the advent of commercial jet travel cloud cover world wide has increased by 1/3 traping heat and other pollutants such as dust and green house gases. Ergo there doesn't need to be any actual chemicals in the trails, there bad news just as they are.

I think I remember were I read the article .....Scientific American
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
  3. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Agreed... but, I know for a fact that there are wierd stuff in the trails.

One cold fall morning in late 2007, my truck was completely covered in a web.

It looked like a spider web.

A spider web doesn't cover a whole truck.

Anyways, I guess they are called "morgellons".

Pretty strange stuff.

Chemtrails are very common in my state.

They are everywhere.
  4. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +60 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I don't know were you live. But if its in Nevada, New Mexico etc. I wouldn't doubt in the least that the militay is testing something.
  5. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Montana.

There are more "steaks" than humans...:cool:
  6. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +60 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I went back to Scientific American to retrive the article .........they said they couldn't/wouldn't do it. Strange, makes me go hmmmmmm. They said I'd have to talk with the administrator.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
  7. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +60 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Montana would work,not a lot of people wide open spaces.
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +545 / 2 / -9

I have been watching this sh!t for the last few years now (Chemtrails) on certain days I will go out in the yard and "look up" I do this a lot, my wife calls me dirty names when I do it, it seems to upset her, I think she may be "one of them" but she doesn't realize it yet, there have been days that for a period of maybe five hours there will be a steady stream of those "trails" one after another all headed in the same direction (north to south) I am located in Mid Coast Maine.

I pointed this out to one of my neighbors (not the one whose wife I'm screwing) this guy is a fisherman he says they are passenger jets headed for Boston, I have come to the conclusion that he is full of sh!t, 15 or 20 planes pass over in a period of 2 or 3 hours and then nothing.

SOMETHING IS GOING ON ALL OVER THE WORLD.

During the summer go out in the yard around 1 or 2AM, lay down, look up, you will see all kinds of little lights moving around, what the f-ck are they, why is it nobody ever mentions these, they aren't satellites, satellites go from horizon to horizon, these little lights are going all over the place, in other words "they change direction".

Don't lay on your stomach, lay on your back, bring binoculars, click this link below, we are starting to stir up some sh!t and I think these Aliens are getting ready to make their move.

News Today (UFO)
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8U62CP80&show_article=1

:bricks: