Welcome to PatsFans.com

Chelsea Snubs 9 Year Old

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Dec 30, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I always thought it was hypocritical of Hillary to trot out Chelsea as a campaign prop (of course, her entire existence is little more than a campaign prop), but then forbid any access to her from the press. Apparently that includes telling 9 year old girls to piss off. (Like it would kill her to say "Yes, my dad would make a good first husband" to a 9 year old).

I knew a dog named Chelsea once... I think the dog was better looking than...

[​IMG]

VINTON, Iowa (AP) - It's one thing for Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign to turn down interview requests for the candidate's daughter, Chelsea. But can't a 9-year-old reporter catch a break?

Sydney Rieckhoff, a Cedar Rapids fourth grader and "kid reporter" for Scholastic News, has posed questions to seven Republican and Democratic presidential hopefuls as they've campaigned across Iowa this year. But when she approached the 27-year-old Chelsea after a campaign event Sunday, she got a different response.

"Do you think your dad would be a good 'first man' in the White House?" Sydney asked, but Chelsea brushed her question aside.

"I'm sorry, I don't talk to the press and that applies to you, unfortunately. Even though I think you're cute," Chelsea told the pint-sized journalist.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071231/D8TS58V00.html
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  2. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Well that's a pretty petty thing to pick on Chelsea for... I hate cutsie crap like that anyway.

I will say though, that's a frightening picture of her. Last time I saw a smile like that, it was in the Black Hole Sun video from Soundgarden.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +550 / 4 / -13

#87 Jersey

I think Chelsea makes the right choice here. Let's face it ... what could she possibly say that they would not use against her. the 9 year old asks a good question which would no doubt be spun by the media. She doesn't answer and she gets spun anyways.
  4. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Agreed. Clinton Derangement Syndrome and Bush Derangement Syndrome are two sides of the same coin.
  5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +280 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

It's certainly no reason to choose who you vote for. But it still makes her a b!tch.
  6. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +280 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

After 8 years of HillaryCare then 8 of J.E.B., The Chels will be old enough to run for President herself.

We're at 20 years now of BushyClinton, we could reach 44 by the time The Chels is done :rocker:
  7. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +280 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

I just thought it was a b!tch move. It's a judgment call and not reviewable on replay.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well, Chelsea certainly has her mother's eyes.

//
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

The story again:
    Billy Blue Dress And Chelsea.

Once Upon A Time In A Trailer Park In Arkansas:
    Billy Blue Dress has absolutely Refused to release his medical records to the public, the Clinton
    "a$s kissers" twitter and giggle over this when it is mentioned, they change the subject by babbling about the economy and how cute he is when he bites his lip (I have mentioned this before) many have said the reason for the secrecy concerning The Blue Dress medical history was his Cocaine Use but that is not the case.

When Billy Blue Dress was 12 or 13 years old he had a very bad case of "The Mumps" it left him STERILE, Chelsea is not Billy's child.

Webster Hubble is Chelsea's real father.

Look Closely at the picture of Chelsea on this thread then find a Picture of Webster (Haddock Face) Hubble, two peas from the same pod.

I am actually looking forward to another "Clinton Presidency" it will be like four straight years of Saturday Night Live, four years of different colored "Pant Suits" :singing:

GOD HELP THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THE WRETCHED CLINTONS MAY VERY WELL MOVE BACK INTO THE WHITE HOUSE AND SO WILL THE HOLLYWOOD WIFE SWAPPERS THAT SUPPORT THEM
    (NOT QUEEN OPRAH)

:bricks:
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 4 / -2

Two things, first, I'm mezza, mezza on this. She could have just answered the question with something short for the 9 year old, which would have spared her the bad press. At the same time, she did tell the girl she was cute, so without knowing the way she expressed her words, it would seem that she was possibly being polite. Still though, for her sake, she should have just answered like a politician, which is to say toss out words that don't answer the question. It would have spared her the bad press.

Second, cool tune.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qiSkyEyBczU
  11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 4 / -2

It's amazing how so many people that absolutely hate the Bush's will grasp at any straw that they can find.

[​IMG]
  12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +173 / 5 / -22

I am an equal opportunity hater, do not like either of the two people in question.. bunch of philandering, politicians who say one thing and do another.. promise one thing and do something else.. the only people they take care of are the big donors..
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Hate the sin; love the sinner. It's good for your health.

:)

//
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

How do they keep the Papparazi away from Chelsea, imagine the fun they could have with her, it can't be the Secret Service look what they did to Jackie Onassis, are the whole Papparazi Tribe "Clinton Lovers" :confused:
  15. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +173 / 5 / -22

Just saw this headline on Drudge, made me think is Chelsea running for office??
  16. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh my... :eek: Talk about your pot and kettle... :rofl: :rofl:
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

Chelsea was mad because the little kid was the only one that wanted to talk to her or paid any attention to her.

Dear God & Jesus, please make these Horrible Clinton's go away.
    Thank You
    Amen

:bricks: