PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Checkmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowayback

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Bill! He had to sacrifice a few pawns but he won the game!!! Now the game will be more scrutinized and less cheating will go on. Everyone has to be on their toes. No more taping by anyone...

The games will be decided more on the playing field! Super Bowl here we come...commish and league...he put one over on you...I can just see him and Kraft downing some champagne now!

And as someone said before...he would have traded one of the 1sts away anyway...well you have to give something to get something.

Interesting, but I don't think BB intentionally created hate for him.

So, Belichick did the Commissioner a favor and helped clean up the breaking and bending of rules by volunteering to be the skapegoat and losing $500,000.
Naaah!

he is still steaming from loss to indy..and i wonder if he thinks somthing underhanded went on there....besides the pi call

pats cant go to rules commitee(polian) ...he had to take matters into his own hands. they hated him anyhow.

Brilliant commentary! NOT:eek:

Interesting, but I don't think BB intentionally created hate for him.

I agree...an upside to this and one that BB will look at but I don't think all this crap was intentional

he helped the pats,,,,,survival.....the commish is just a pawn too....what has gone against the colts in last few years? they do as they please.

Bill had to shake things up

Dude, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but this was in no way, shape or form a checkmate.

The thing we should all be grateful for is that it's over and he didn't get suspended.

I will be hoping and praying this embarrassment does not affect his future employment with us, as he is by far the only coach I want for our team.

he helped the pats,,,,,survival.....the commish is just a pawn too....what has gone against the colts in last few years? they do as they please.

Bill had to shake things up

Let me guess...your a big fan of Bush's Iraq war plan.

Bella....its the only way i see that such a smart man would have a cameraman in plain sight....he knew exactly what the rule was! you arent going to tell me that such a calculating man makes such a mistake.....

i dont think he expected it to get overblown so much though

his job is to disguise his schemes on the field...it is 2nd nature to him...and then he puts a cameraman in the open in ny, commish hq,,,,and mags stadium?

I don't see it as intentional; but we're firmly back in somewhat familiar territory. That being us v the world. Being in that territory has served the Pats well. Before it was us v world because they had no respect for what the guys did on the field, now its because they fear us. I kinda like my team being feared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back